Windows 10: How do I change the output port to the loudspeaker output port?

Discus and support How do I change the output port to the loudspeaker output port? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a new computer a few days old. A Windows Audio Troubleshooter popped up and I used it. Basically, I tried it out and the volume was a little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wolf1728, Jan 9, 2020.

1. wolf1728 Win User

How do I change the output port to the loudspeaker output port?

I have a new computer a few days old.

A Windows Audio Troubleshooter popped up and I used it.

Basically, I tried it out and the volume was a little low and I decided to change the output port to another one a headphone output. Then the the audio didn't work at all!!!

Now I can't change it back to the original port. How do I change it back or if necessary reset the audio settings or if necessary, how would I reload Windows?

:)

wolf1728, Jan 9, 2020

2. HDMI port , is it input/output/both?

How to tell if port on computer is input or output or both?

KenBugler_889, Jan 9, 2020
  3. LOUDSPEAKER OUTPUT

I wonder if anyone in Nokia will look to improve the quality of the loudspeaker output? I would certainly like to see it a little more full bodied. Anyone agree?

ArthurGoan, Jan 9, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

HDMI port , is it input/output/both?

Hi Ken

On 99.99% of PC's and laptops the HDMI Port(s) are output only, there are some really high-end laptops that also have HDMI input, but they are very rare indeed . .

DaveM121, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I change the output port to the loudspeaker output port? - Similar Threads - change output port

2. Only DVI port outputs video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only DVI port outputs video: I've reinstalled windows recently and changed the monitor. PC used to work with Display Port or HDMI and card also has DVI. Now no port neither in graphics card or motherboard besides DVI has video output. When plugging something into Graphics Card HDMI, Nvidia Control panel...
  3. Only DVI port outputs video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only DVI port outputs video: I've reinstalled windows recently and changed the monitor. PC used to work with Display Port or HDMI and card also has DVI. Now no port neither in graphics card or motherboard besides DVI has video output. When plugging something into Graphics Card HDMI, Nvidia Control panel...
  4. Only DVI port outputs video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. 2 HDMI ports 1 output audio

2 HDMI ports 1 output audio: HeyI have an Acer Swift laptop and I connected a USB-C extender that has 2 USBs, 1 USB-C and 1 HDMI.I have my TV connected to the main HDMI and 1 monitor connected to the extender with another HDMI to VGA extension to the monitor, however, when I have the two connected, the...
  6. 2 HDMI ports 1 output audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 HDMI ports 1 output audio: HeyI have an Acer Swift laptop and I connected a USB-C extender that has 2 USBs, 1 USB-C and 1 HDMI.I have my TV connected to the main HDMI and 1 monitor connected to the extender with another HDMI to VGA extension to the monitor, however, when I have the two connected, the...
  7. 2 HDMI ports 1 output audio

8. Video Display port force output on Windows

Video Display port force output on Windows: Hello,I am wondering if it is possible to make a Windows PC output on a video connection without the "Auto detect" or "output enable" features that they have unless there is another feature that I don't know about. DVI and HDMI use 3 digital lines for Video, 1 for syncing all...
  9. HDMI port doesn't output to external monitor

HDMI port doesn't output to external monitor: I want to output video to an external monitor from my PC, through the HDMI port. However it doesn't work... I checked with other cable and other monitor but same situation. On the other hand, I can output to same monitors from other two computers, so the monitors and the...
  10. How to use Ethernet Port to output internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to use Ethernet Port to output internet: Hello all, this is my first post on this forum, but not my first forum post. I have an HP model 110-243w and to keep it simple, it does have built-in Wi-Fi and that works fine, but I would like to be able to plug something into the ethernet port on the back and use that to...