Windows 10: How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?

Discus and support How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I cannot change the picture that is initially on boot up screen.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jl info, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Jl info Win User

How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?

I cannot change the picture that is initially on boot up screen.

:)

Jl info, Nov 10, 2018

2. Changing initial picture

How do you change the initial picture that appears when you first turn on the computer?
    Stan

Stan Freeman, Nov 10, 2018
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up?

1. How do I change the picture when the computer initially starts up? - Similar Threads - change picture computer

2. how do i get the pictures back that come on when i first start up my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get the pictures back that come on when i first start up my computer?: how do i get the pictures back that used to come on when i first started up my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-pictures-back-that-come-on-when-i/fe1e5f33-afdc-41a8-a304-6f110af174a3
  3. how do i get the pictures back that come on when i first start up my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get the pictures back that come on when i first start up my computer?: how do i get the pictures back that used to come on when i first started up my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-pictures-back-that-come-on-when-i/fe1e5f33-afdc-41a8-a304-6f110af174a3
  4. how do i get the pictures back that come on when i first start up my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how do I change the name on start up on one of my computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I change the name on start up on one of my computers: how do I change the name on start up on one of my computers on the log in page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-name-on-start-up-on-one-of-my/1c41c37e-33ce-4161-9b5f-124f6f7ced6a
  6. when I start up, the picture that is there at sign-in is blurry. How do I fix it?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    when I start up, the picture that is there at sign-in is blurry. How do I fix it?: I need help for the sign-in window..When I start-up there is a sign in window. It always has a picture of somewhere in the world and words in upper right hand corner. This is all blurry and sometimes unrecognizable....
  7. How to change the pictures at the enter password screen when starting up computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the pictures at the enter password screen when starting up computer?: A lot of the time, I get the pictures I want when it asks me if I like them. However, it consistently changes back to the opposite of what I like. Is there a way to manually choose the pictures?...
  8. Changing initial picture

Changing initial picture: How do you change the initial picture that appears when you first turn on the computer? Stan 101908
  9. Initial Start up screen picture

Initial Start up screen picture: I would like to change the picture that appears PRIOR to the login screen. It seems to be a default picture, chosen by Windows. I remembered when I first installed Windows 10,each time I started my laptop a different picture would appear and I'd be asked if I liked the...
  10. How do I change or remove picture on start up screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I change or remove picture on start up screen?: When I open my PC, a wallpaper comes up and then I have to hit ENTER to bring up the password field. When I do that, a little round picture comes up and overlays on the wallpaper. How do I remove or change it? Thank you. (iphone photo..sorry it's upside down) 96430

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can you change the picture when you first turn on the laptop 2018