Windows 10: How do I change the pitch of the speakers by more than 4?

Discus and support How do I change the pitch of the speakers by more than 4? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I know there are sound enhancements to the speakers as provided by Realtek (I think). However the 'pitch shift' is limited to +4 or -4 semitones. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aoeplayer, Nov 18, 2020.

1. aoeplayer Win User

How do I change the pitch of the speakers by more than 4?

I know there are sound enhancements to the speakers as provided by Realtek (I think). However the 'pitch shift' is limited to +4 or -4 semitones. How can I get beyond these limits?

See attachments if pic doesn't show up.

:)

aoeplayer, Nov 18, 2020

2. High pitched squeaky noise from speaker when camera activated on Nokia 1020

Hi All,

Can anyone suggest a fix?

I am experiencing a high pitched squeaky noise through the speaker when the camera activated on my Nokia 1020.

If a photograph is taken the squeaky noise momentarily stops, then starts again.

I have rebooted a few times but the noise is still there.

Suggestions anyone?

Thanks in advance for a help.

David Whitton, Nov 18, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How do I change the pitch of the speakers by more than 4? :p

cadaveca, Nov 18, 2020
  4. How do I change the pitch of the speakers by more than 4?

Black screen printing wingdings with high pitched tone.

Hello,

Black screen printing wingdings with high pitched tone can be due to outdated drivers. This can also be connected to hardware issue. For us to isolate and identify
    if this is a hardware or software issue, we suggest to perform the Windows Hardware Troubleshooter.

To access the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

How do I change the pitch of the speakers by more than 4?

1. How do I change the pitch of the speakers by more than 4? - Similar Threads - change pitch speakers

2. How do I change the pitch of the sound output?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the pitch of the sound output?: I want to change the pitch of audio that gets streamed from YouTube Music on my Windows 10 Surface Pro tablet. Is there a way to accomplish this via the Windows 10 operating system? As in, can you change the pitch of any outputed Windows sound, which would invariably include...
  3. How do I change the pitch of the sound output?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the pitch of the sound output?: I want to change the pitch of audio that gets streamed from YouTube Music on my Windows 10 Surface Pro tablet. Is there a way to accomplish this via the Windows 10 operating system? As in, can you change the pitch of any outputed Windows sound, which would invariably include...
  4. How do I change the pitch of the sound output?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I change my sign in pin to more than 3 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my sign in pin to more than 3 months: I work from home so there is no risk to people knowing my pin or signing in to my computer. I want to extend the lifecycle of the pin to 6 or 12 months. how do I do this?...
  6. How do I change my sign in pin to more than 3 months

How do I change my sign in pin to more than 3 months: I work from home so there is no risk to people knowing my pin or signing in to my computer. I want to extend the lifecycle of the pin to 6 or 12 months. how do I do this?...
  7. How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch: I just opened my computer today, watched youtube and I realized something is not right. and it's my computer audio pitch, everything sounds deeper for some reason and I don't know why. I've uninstalled the audio drivers and troubleshooted but nothing changed....
  8. How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch

How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch: I just opened my computer today, watched youtube and I realized something is not right. and it's my computer audio pitch, everything sounds deeper for some reason and I don't know why. I've uninstalled the audio drivers and troubleshooted but nothing changed....
  9. How do i change pitch of my computer audio? Everything has lower pitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Slow Boot more than 4 min.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Boot more than 4 min.: Hi, Slowness occurs after loading the BIOS and before the User screen. There is also a Google Drive link with a MEMORY dump file, if necessary. MEMORY.DMP Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.836 thank you 157545