Windows 10: How do I change the recognition of a cd-r that can hold 90mins but is only being recognised...

Discus and support How do I change the recognition of a cd-r that can hold 90mins but is only being recognised... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I change the recognition of a cd-r that can hold 90mins but is only being recognised as only being able to hold 79.57.?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PADDYB12, Jul 31, 2019.

1. PADDYB12 Win User

How do I change the recognition of a cd-r that can hold 90mins but is only being recognised...

How do I change the recognition of a cd-r that can hold 90mins but is only being recognised as only being able to hold 79.57.?

:)

PADDYB12, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Petlyn70 Win User

CD-R not recognised after win 10 install

CD-R

recognised after win 10 install but will not play cds

Petlyn70, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Shaymoses Win User
    CD recognition on drive D.

fouund nothing but thanks anyway. will try new cd's and NERO program... esn

Shaymoses, Jul 31, 2019
  4. mpeill Win User

How do I change the recognition of a cd-r that can hold 90mins but is only being recognised...

CD drive missing from File Explorer

I'm trying to burn an audio CD yet the application doesn't recognise any CD drive. Checking further, the CD drive is not listed in File Explorer until a CD media is inserted that holds valid data. The drive disappears when the media is ejected.
    Under view options, the box is unticked for "hide empty drives".
    Under device manager the drive shows as present and working normally.
    I have tried switching autoplay on and off with no effect (suggested as a fix elsewhere).
    Any ideas?

mpeill, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I change the recognition of a cd-r that can hold 90mins but is only being recognised... - Similar Threads - change recognition hold

2. CD-R in CD player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD-R in CD player: If a CD-R has a jpeg and an audio file saved on it then will a standard CD player be able to recognise the audio track and play it?Not sure if the CD-R has been saved as a data or as audio. How would I be able to find this out?...
  3. External Disc Drive wont recognise an empty CD-R

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External Disc Drive wont recognise an empty CD-R: I bought an external disc drive off ebay with the hopes of burning some music to a bunch of blank discs i have lying around.The disc drive won’t recognise that it has any blank discs in it, and when the disc has something on it, any attempts to burn additional things to it...
  4. External Disc Drive wont recognise an empty CD-R

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Disc Drive wont recognise an empty CD-R: I bought an external disc drive off ebay with the hopes of burning some music to a bunch of blank discs i have lying around.The disc drive won’t recognise that it has any blank discs in it, and when the disc has something on it, any attempts to burn additional things to it...
  5. External Disc Drive wont recognise an empty CD-R

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. CD-R

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD-R: Not sure if I should post this here but how would I format a write-protected CD-R on windows 10 every method I tried failed? 175782
  7. How do I format a blank CD-R in Windows 10?

How do I format a blank CD-R in Windows 10?: How do I format a blank CD-R in Windows 10? When I right click the D-drive the drop-down does not give a format option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-format-a-blank-cd-r-in-windows-10/f382b726-a1c1-4ff0-a781-6f904b3f716f
  8. How do I view photos on a CD-R disc ?

How do I view photos on a CD-R disc ?: How do I view photos on a CD-R disc ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-photos-on-a-cd-r-disc/00e49bc8-27c4-4147-981c-94bdcf93c2c7"
  9. How do I view photos from a CD-R disc ?

How do I view photos from a CD-R disc ?: How do I view photos from a CD-R disc ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-photos-from-a-cd-r-disc/808b314a-f252-4037-a85a-d59939ba1abe"
  10. How do I change boot order to boot from WinPE emergency CD-R?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change boot order to boot from WinPE emergency CD-R?: I tried F12 when booting up PC and got a screen called Boot Menu. C drive has a plus sign beside it. I used the arrow to go down to CD rom and hit enter. When I tried to boot from the CD disk, it still booted into Windows, and when I used F12 again C drive is the one with...