Windows 10: How do I change the sarcastic windows notification messages?

Discus and support How do I change the sarcastic windows notification messages? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just noticed a few annoying sarcastic windows notifications messages after playing a few games in full screen. I need the windows notifications but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DuongNguyen3, May 7, 2020.

1. How do I change the sarcastic windows notification messages?

I just noticed a few annoying sarcastic windows notifications messages after playing a few games in full screen. I need the windows notifications but not the sarcasm. Is there any way to just have it be neutral? Like You have N notifications?

:)

DuongNguyen3, May 7, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 7, 2020
  3. bogmali Win User
    Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, May 7, 2020
  4. How do I change the sarcastic windows notification messages?

Message notification

Hi Rosy,

To better assist you with the message notification issue, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Did you change or update anything in the phone settings before the issue started?
    • Have you checked if the sound and notification settings are properly set?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, May 7, 2020
Thema:

How do I change the sarcastic windows notification messages?

1. How do I change the sarcastic windows notification messages? - Similar Threads - change sarcastic notification

2. How do I dismiss notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I dismiss notifications?: It seems the only to dismiss notifications is to individually click on each one which then opens the appropriate app. If I have say, 15 email notifications I have to click on the email notification 15 times to dismiss it entirely. This is super annoying and there must be a...
  3. How do I dismiss notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I dismiss notifications?: It seems the only to dismiss notifications is to individually click on each one which then opens the appropriate app. If I have say, 15 email notifications I have to click on the email notification 15 times to dismiss it entirely. This is super annoying and there must be a...
  4. How do I change how unread messages are differentiated from read messages?

How do I change how unread messages are differentiated from read messages?: The Previous version of Outlook I could adjust how unread messages are differentiated from read messages. I have bad eyes, I had it set so unread message were a different color and larger font so I could really see them. In the Mail app everything bleeds into each other. It...
  5. How do I change how unread messages are differentiated from read messages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change how unread messages are differentiated from read messages?: The Previous version of Outlook I could adjust how unread messages are differentiated from read messages. I have bad eyes, I had it set so unread message were a different color and larger font so I could really see them. In the Mail app everything bleeds into each other. It...
  6. How to remove message notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove message notifications: So basically, I enable background recording on the xbox game bar because I sometimes make a great play but am not recording. However, whenever I switch to a game or to google or anything, it always tells me I'm recording in the background, even though I already know. How do I...
  7. How do I change location of notifications popup in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change location of notifications popup in Windows 10?: Can I / how do I change location of notification popups defaults to lower right corner in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-location-of-notifications-popup-in/3a7947d0-7035-4e8d-b37a-2e40ea31372f
  8. How do I change an icon in the notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change an icon in the notification area?: Also, how do I drag an icon to the notification area? Thank you. 110494
  9. How can I stop advertising messages in the notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I stop advertising messages in the notification: I am running Windows 10 64 bit Pro with all the latest updates and I am now getting notifications say I am not using the last version of Office , I use Office 10 and I do not need to get the latest for my needs and notifications say there are XXX documents that I have used...
  10. How do I send notifications?

How do I send notifications?: I installed Windows 10 and visited a site and suddenly I was getting Windows 10 Notifications whenever a new blogpost was added. I noticed that this notification is controlled through Chrome. It never asked for permission. How does this work? I'd like to use it for my...