Windows 10: How do I change the screen DPI?

Discus and support How do I change the screen DPI? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There is always options of 100% and up in Windows display settings. But is there any way to go down 100% {like 90% or 70%}? If not, Can I force it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sp0i13rx, Feb 12, 2020.

1. sp0i13rx Win User

How do I change the screen DPI?

There is always options of 100% and up in Windows display settings. But is there any way to go down 100% {like 90% or 70%}? If not, Can I force it to be 70%? My pc resolution is 1366p*768p .

:)

sp0i13rx, Feb 12, 2020
  2. RoboX Win User

Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Macro and Change Dpi

1- How can I craeate a Macro ? Synapse-->Macros-->+ key--> record (and click keys)-->???

2- Can I create a Macro to bind keys to change dpi step on the fly?

RoboX, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 12, 2020
  4. SKH
    skh Win User

Change DPI Scaling Level for Displays in Windows 10  

I switched to the recommended 2048x1152 display setting (which hides the task bar) increased the DPI setting to 125%, and restarted my computer. the icons were larger but I still couldn't see the task bar. I then changed back to the 1680x1050 display setting, set DPI back to 100%, and restarted my computer. the display did not change. ie icons are the same and the task bar is still hidden below the bottom of the screen. Any suggestions? Thanks. .

Thema:

1. How do I change the screen DPI? - Similar Threads - change screen DPI

2. How do I change my dpi beyond what windows let's me

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my dpi beyond what windows let's me: It's really bothering me but I want to change my mouse speed beyond what windows let's me. I like fast speed and I don't like that windows doesn't give me an option to go beyond what it let's me. I've maxed out all the speeds I can on windows and it's just way to slow for me....
  3. How do I enable DPI scaling for 4K full-screen Remote Desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I enable DPI scaling for 4K full-screen Remote Desktop?: I'm on a pair of 4K displays. For a very long time, the RDP to my work machine had DPI scaling enabled so that when I connect full-screen across both screens, everything scales up correctly. Somehow this reverted to a state where RDP no longer scales. I don't know if this was...
  4. How do I change my mouse DPI on Windows 10 and how do I know what's what

How do I change my mouse DPI on Windows 10 and how do I know what's what: So, I know how to get to the pointer settings to adjust mouse DPI, but it doesn't seem to show the actual values of the DPI. It's just an icon on a line that you can put up and down. I'm trying to get my mouse DPI to 400, does anyone know where on this wheel is 400 DPI?...
  5. How do I enable DPI scaling for 4K full-screen Remote Desktop?

How do I enable DPI scaling for 4K full-screen Remote Desktop?: I'm on a pair of 4K displays. For a very long time, the RDP to my work machine had DPI scaling enabled so that when I connect full-screen across both screens, everything scales up correctly. Somehow this reverted to a state where RDP no longer scales. I don't know if this was...
  6. how do i change my mouse dpi

how do i change my mouse dpi: it dosent have a button that changes it submitted by /u/tonygamer121 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ejgvfc/how_do_i_change_my_mouse_dpi/
  7. Changing DPI in a photo

Changing DPI in a photo: I need to change the DPI in a photo that I copied from a website (of my boss). I have submitted it to a publication, but they declined using it because the DPI was less than 300. What program could I use to fix that?...
  8. DPI changing with resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPI changing with resolution: For a long time I've used the same 1920 by 1080 resolution on my Windows PC. Recently however, I bought a new monitor which had a resolution of 2560 by 1440. I noticed that my cursor moved relatively slower after the switch, and I know that higher resolutions make your DPI...
  9. How do I change to touch screen?

How do I change to touch screen?: Split from this thread. how do I change to touch screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-to-touch-screen/d968fa23-02f9-40ef-8fe0-3800896831f1
  10. How do I change screen brightness

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How do I change screen brightness: Win 10 ver 1803 Build 17134.441 Screen is way too bright for my eyes. I tried but unable to find the tutorial on how to change screen brightness. It's not in Power Options, nor in Action Center, nor anywhere from Settings. Will someone please give me the link to it ? Thank...