Windows 10: How do I change the 'screen size' The 1st monitor is actually 24" and the 2nd monitor is a...

Discus and support How do I change the 'screen size' The 1st monitor is actually 24" and the 2nd monitor is a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/typicaltech [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/typicaltech, Apr 24, 2020.

1. How do I change the 'screen size' The 1st monitor is actually 24" and the 2nd monitor is a...

/u/typicaltech, Apr 24, 2020

2. 2nd Monitor

Hi

Thank you for helping me. When it is on duplicated both monitors have same resolution, however, the 2nd monitor the text is unreadable and screen blurred. If on extended my default monitor is fine but the 2nd monitor goes off and my laptop screen comes on.
    I wish to have both default and second monitor displaying at the same time. As it is the 2nd monitor drop down resolution is showing 800x600 and is faded out and unable to change it.

JohnMcNaughton1, Apr 24, 2020
  3. JD Meyer Win User
    Color Display on 2nd monitor

I am using Windows 10 on a Dell laptop with a 2nd monitor which has been working fine. For some unknown reason I have suddenly lost the full color range on the 2nd monitor. I don't know if I have changed some setting by accident or what. I have tried
    resetting the defaults but that didn't change anything on the 2nd monitor. The primary screen on the laptop continues to work fine. Any suggestions what needs to be done to restore the full color range on monitor #2?

JD Meyer, Apr 24, 2020
  4. How do I change the 'screen size' The 1st monitor is actually 24" and the 2nd monitor is a...

2nd monitor problems

Hi,

Have you checked your Display settings? If not, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

• Right click on the open space of the desktop screen.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Under Display tab, click Identify to know which monitor is having the issue.
    • Once you have identified the monitor, select the monitor you are getting issue’s with.
    • Drag the bar to the left side if the resolution is magnified to more 100% in
      Change the size of text, apps, and other items.
    • Click Apply to save the changes.

If issue still persists, we recommend that you check the monitor setting and set it up to default. For more information or assistance with your monitor settings, you can contact the device’s manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

Jarius Tol, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

How do I change the 'screen size' The 1st monitor is actually 24" and the 2nd monitor is a...

1. How do I change the 'screen size' The 1st monitor is actually 24" and the 2nd monitor is a... - Similar Threads - change 'screen size'

2. My 2nd monitor shows the same thing as my 1st monitor, what do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My 2nd monitor shows the same thing as my 1st monitor, what do i do?: When ever i shut off my pc because it freezes my 2nd monitor shows the same screen as my main monitor, it doesn't detect it either, what do i do?...
  3. Lock screen photo changed size with 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen photo changed size with 2nd monitor: I recently purchased a 2nd monitor and now whenever i turn on my PC, the photo I chose for my lock screen has enlarged so now only a small part of one of the upper corners of the original images is shown.Any help would be appreciated....
  4. Lock screen photo changed size with 2nd monitor

Lock screen photo changed size with 2nd monitor: I recently purchased a 2nd monitor and now whenever i turn on my PC, the photo I chose for my lock screen has enlarged so now only a small part of one of the upper corners of the original images is shown.Any help would be appreciated....
  5. 1st monitor is being capped by 2nd monitors resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1st monitor is being capped by 2nd monitors resolution: my first monitor is a 2560x1440p monitor and 2nd is 1920x1080 but the 1440p one is being capped at 1080 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1st-monitor-is-being-capped-by-2nd-monitors/f1763ad4-4ebb-48ce-b151-d47fe60f7333
  6. 1st monitor is being capped by 2nd monitors resolution

1st monitor is being capped by 2nd monitors resolution: my first monitor is a 2560x1440p monitor and 2nd is 1920x1080 but the 1440p one is being capped at 1080 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/1st-monitor-is-being-capped-by-2nd-monitors/f1763ad4-4ebb-48ce-b151-d47fe60f7333
  7. 1st monitor is being capped by 2nd monitors resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Suddenly when 2nd monitor is connected 1st monitor freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Suddenly when 2nd monitor is connected 1st monitor freezes: I have, for quite some time, been using two monitors. The primary one being a 32in TV and the second one being a 24in monitor. The primary one is connected to my pc by DP to HDMI; the secondary is connected by VGA. Recently, when I booted everything up in the morning the...
  9. 2nd monitor background image keeps changing back to the 1st monitor's background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2nd monitor background image keeps changing back to the 1st monitor's background: I've got two different background images for my two monitors, and every few days or so, the 2nd monitor will get its image changed to the same image as the first monitor. No idea what causes this. I've got the "Choose a fit" set to "Fill", if that helps. submitted by...
  10. how do i switch the 1st and 2nd monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i switch the 1st and 2nd monitor?: [ATTACH] i moved my computer and switched the screens, but i cant seem to figure out how to make my former 2nd monitor my 1st monitor. (now games open on the (now) 2nd monitor instead of the 1st. submitted by /u/EliasMikki [link] [comments]...