Windows 10: How do I change the security settings so my son can friend his sister on Minecraft

Discus and support How do I change the security settings so my son can friend his sister on Minecraft in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My daughter downloaded Minecraft to my son's laptop and they were trying to set up to be friends but are unable to due to security settings and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CariUnknown, Jan 31, 2021.

1. How do I change the security settings so my son can friend his sister on Minecraft

My daughter downloaded Minecraft to my son's laptop and they were trying to set up to be friends but are unable to due to security settings and I cannot figure out how to change a settings what do I need to do to change the settings

:)

CariUnknown, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Gman860 Win User

Online safety settings with Minecraft on iPad

I have recently set up my son with Minecraft on an iPad and he wants to add friends so they can play together. When you select the "add friend" option, the following message comes up "You cannot add friends because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.
    This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings" I haven't enabled any restrictions that I know of but can't figure out how to change this. My son's account is currently set up as a child account under my Microsoft
    account.

Any suggestions where to go to change this setting would be appreciated.

Gman860, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hey there guys,

My son has minecraft on his ipad, and uses my xbox live account to play with his brother and sister.

I have tried to buy him coins on his ipad, which didnt work. Is there a way for me to log into my microsoft (xbox live) account, and buy minecraft coins on my laptop as opposed to his ipad?

Thanks

Stephen

StephenLott1, Jan 31, 2021
  4. How do I change the security settings so my son can friend his sister on Minecraft

Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hi Stephen,

Buying Minecraft in-game content like coins can only be done on the account where you want to have the coins. For us to properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Is your son's Minecraft account is associated with your Xbox Live account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to buy coins on your son's profile?
    • Have you tried to sign in your son's account on a different device and try to purchase?

For additional assistance for in-game concerns, you may also try getting in touch with the game developer.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

How do I change the security settings so my son can friend his sister on Minecraft

1. How do I change the security settings so my son can friend his sister on Minecraft - Similar Threads - change security settings

2. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My son forgot his password to login on his laptop: My son forgot his login on his laptop. How do i reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-forgot-his-password-to-login-on-his-laptop/bf7b1f19-09a7-41cf-83ef-3fffd112acd3
  3. Can I transfer Minecraft to my son's account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer Minecraft to my son's account?: I purchased Minecraft using my email account a few months ago. My son got a computer for Christmas and I set it up with his email. Can I transfer my Minecraft purchase to his email so he can have it on his account instead of mine?...
  4. My son cannot add friends within fortnite on his xbox how do i allow this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son cannot add friends within fortnite on his xbox how do i allow this?: My son cannot add friends within fortnite on his xbox how do i allow this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-cannot-add-friends-within-fortnite-on-his/657dd67a-1595-4c0d-8c94-38300c348274
  5. My son cannot add friends within fortnite on his xbox how do i allow this?

My son cannot add friends within fortnite on his xbox how do i allow this?: My son cannot add friends within fortnite on his xbox how do i allow this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-cannot-add-friends-within-fortnite-on-his/657dd67a-1595-4c0d-8c94-38300c348274
  6. My son cannot add friends within fortnite on his xbox how do i allow this?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. How do I fix my sister's windows 11 so she can use the internet

How do I fix my sister's windows 11 so she can use the internet: So recently my sister got a windows 11 desktop and she has everything she needs for it to worknot the keyboard but she uses the on screen one at first when she tried to connect to the internet it said "can't connect to this network" and it had one bar on the wi-fi signal. So...
  8. How do I fix my sister's windows 11 so she can use the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my sister's windows 11 so she can use the internet: So recently my sister got a windows 11 desktop and she has everything she needs for it to worknot the keyboard but she uses the on screen one at first when she tried to connect to the internet it said "can't connect to this network" and it had one bar on the wi-fi signal. So...
  9. My son wants to play Minecraft with friends of his, but can't join them..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son wants to play Minecraft with friends of his, but can't join them..: We bought a PC so he could play Minecraft. We don't have X box. We paid for Minecraft, but it seems he isn't allowed to join any Relms? I think his friends are using Bedrock Editition I have looked under "family" and "settings" and I don't see why he can't do so. Do I...
  10. Why can't my son play mulitplayer in minecraft on his account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why can't my son play mulitplayer in minecraft on his account?: My son is able to play single player on minecraft under is account, but if he tries to join a server to play with his friends online, it does not work. It will ask for the admin password, even if I put in my admin password, it doesnt work while logged into the computer under...