Windows 10: How do I change the settings in Windows Photos?

Discus and support How do I change the settings in Windows Photos? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I accidentally clicked on "Do not ask me again." Now if I delete a photo, I'm not asked to verify that course of action. I'd rather have to ask.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TastelessOne, Jul 2, 2020.

1. How do I change the settings in Windows Photos?

I accidentally clicked on "Do not ask me again." Now if I delete a photo, I'm not asked to verify that course of action. I'd rather have to ask.

:)

TastelessOne, Jul 2, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

How do I change the default setting for .eml files?

Try rt clicking an eml file, Open With, and carefully follow through the several steps to assign your chosen program completely as default.

Also try

How do I change the settings in Windows Photos? [​IMG]

Set this program as default (but in your case for Mailbird). (Or the equivalent in Settings)

Note that eml files are not a default file type in Windows (i.e. not in the relevant Tutorial list here Restore Default File Type Associations in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials ) i.e. teh file type has to be established by a program.

Also make sure this is set correctly:

How do I change the settings in Windows Photos? [​IMG]

(or the equivalent in the Control Panel)

dalchina, Jul 2, 2020
  3. How do I change MTU settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We suggest you to contact Internet Support Provider.

Please refer the below link its about Window Vista, we suggest you to use following steps to open command prompt.

Windows key +X.

Click on Command Prompt.

Follow the suggestion in the link Provided and check.

Change the MTU setting:

How do I change the MTU setting in Windows 7?

Keep us posted if you have any issue with Windows, we are happy to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

How do I change the settings in Windows Photos?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

How do I change the settings in Windows Photos?

1. How do I change the settings in Windows Photos? - Similar Threads - change settings Photos

2. How do I change import settings on photos in windows 10 or 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change import settings on photos in windows 10 or 11?: When I hook up my phone via usb, the computer wants to upload every last image, from emojis in texts to images in emails that are part of someone's work logo.I just want to upload photos from my phone. How do I do that?Also, the PhoneLink app does not upload videos that I've...
  3. How do I change import settings on photos in windows 10 or 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change import settings on photos in windows 10 or 11?: When I hook up my phone via usb, the computer wants to upload every last image, from emojis in texts to images in emails that are part of someone's work logo.I just want to upload photos from my phone. How do I do that?Also, the PhoneLink app does not upload videos that I've...
  4. How do I change import settings on photos in windows 10 or 11?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do you change save settings in Microsoft Photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you change save settings in Microsoft Photos?: When cropping and saving photos, the "save as" menu doesn't pop up when I try to save a copy of it. Instead, the image automatically saves with a default name. e.g. I'm trying to save the image 001.jpg and I want to crop a certain part of it to name it 001-1. jpg . Instead of...
  6. How do you change save settings in Microsoft Photos?

How do you change save settings in Microsoft Photos?: When cropping and saving photos, the "save as" menu doesn't pop up when I try to save a copy of it. Instead, the image automatically saves with a default name. e.g. I'm trying to save the image 001.jpg and I want to crop a certain part of it to name it 001-1. jpg . Instead of...
  7. How do i change recommended settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change recommended settings: How do I change recommended settings I do not have the option of choose where to get apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-recommended-settings/6563364e-368d-4dd0-b69d-ace094722b10
  8. How do I change the paper settings in Microsoft Photos on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the paper settings in Microsoft Photos on Windows 11?: I've been trying to change a paper setting in the printing settings to plain paper because I have plain printer paper instead and I need to have it be used for printing. But I'm not able to on my Windows 11....
  9. How do I change the paper settings in Microsoft Photos on Windows 11?

How do I change the paper settings in Microsoft Photos on Windows 11?: I've been trying to change a paper setting in the printing settings to plain paper because I have plain printer paper instead and I need to have it be used for printing. But I'm not able to on my Windows 11....
  10. How do I change the resolution of a photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change the resolution of a photo: I am trying to upload some photos to a website where I purchased some photo mugs from. Almost every photo will not work because they say the resolution is too low. How do I change the resolution of a photo in my picture folder?...