Windows 10: How do I change the shortcut (hotkeys) for Windows Magnifyer ?

Discus and support How do I change the shortcut (hotkeys) for Windows Magnifyer ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't want it to be Left Win + - but just F2 for example. 124674 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bansaw, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Bansaw Win User

How do I change the shortcut (hotkeys) for Windows Magnifyer ?

I don't want it to be Left Win + - but just F2 for example.

:)

Bansaw, Jan 4, 2019

2. 1,2,3 hotkeys

Hi,

Hotkeys are keyboard shortcuts that you can use as an alternative to what you typically do with a mouse. You may perform these steps to assign a hotkey to an application, and to a folder and file:

Assign a hotkey to an application:

• Open Start Menu.
    • Find the application, right-click on it > More > Open File Location.
    • Right-click on the application > Properties.
    • On the Shortcut tab, enter the keys you want to use in the Shortcut key box. Windows will add "Ctrl + Alt", however if you'll choose to use a function key or a numeric key, "Ctrl + Alt will not be added.
    • Click OK.

Assign a hotkey to a folder or file:

• Create a file or folder shortcut.
    • Right-click the shortcut file > Properties.
    • On the Shortcut tab, enter the keys you want to use in the Shortcut key box. Windows will add "Ctrl + Alt", however if you'll choose to use a function key or a numeric key, "Ctrl + Alt will not be added.
    • Click OK.

To know more about keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10, click
    here

Feel free to post back should you need further assistance.

**If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.**

Rachelle Gra, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Akumos Win User
    Windows Media Player - Skip Track Shortcut?

Hi

My keyboard only has play and stop hotkeys, using Windows Media Player is there a way to make a keyboard shortcut to skip track, even if media player isn't the primary window?

Thanks

Akumos, Jan 4, 2019
  4. tcebob Win User

How do I set up a hotkey to open Windows Explorer in given directory?

Pinning to Quick Access is still a 2-step process. Try a shortcut. Rt click on desktop, select new shortcut, enter "Explorer c:\path", change the name to whatever. Try it by clicking on it. Then rt click on it, select Properties, enter your desired hotkey and you're good to go.

Personally, I don't like the shortcut hotkey option. It only allows ctl+alt and only works if you leave the shortcut on the desktop. You could install a hotkey program like Autohotkey. (I find it a bit overkill and instead use HotkeyP.)

tcebob, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I change the shortcut (hotkeys) for Windows Magnifyer ? - Similar Threads - change shortcut hotkeys

2. How to change hotkey settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change hotkey settings?: The hotkey for activating and deactivating the mic is functioning just opposite. when the indicator is on the mic remains off and when the indicator is off the mic remains on! It was not as that before I accidentally pressed a couple of keys together. Please help me....
  3. How to change hotkey settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change hotkey settings?: The hotkey for activating and deactivating the mic is functioning just opposite. when the indicator is on the mic remains off and when the indicator is off the mic remains on! It was not as that before I accidentally pressed a couple of keys together. Please help me....
  4. How to change system theme shortcut hotkey?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change system theme shortcut hotkey?: How to create a shortcut to change theme on windows 11, I have seen some online to change light to dark mode but it does not change the taskbar so on but changing the theme does....
  5. How to change system theme shortcut hotkey?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change system theme shortcut hotkey?: How to create a shortcut to change theme on windows 11, I have seen some online to change light to dark mode but it does not change the taskbar so on but changing the theme does....
  6. HOTKEY Over-written - How Do I locate and change?

in Windows 10 Support
    HOTKEY Over-written - How Do I locate and change?: I have an application called SnagIt (12) from Techsmith that I've used for years. One of the tools I use is the Profiles, where I have set a series of Hotkey actions that will do various screen captures and save to pre-designated file names. Recently I have added to my...
  7. how do i change the keyboard shortcuts with a keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i change the keyboard shortcuts with a keyboard shortcut: ive done this a few times and i somehow always forget how to fix it. i somehow pressed some keys that changed my shortcut binding. @ used to be ``alt gr + Q`` and now it is ``shift + 2`` i dont know if it is just 1 button that changes it or a combination of 2 or 3. does...
  8. Shortcut hotkeys do not work while on desktop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shortcut hotkeys do not work while on desktop.: i have set a hot key to open minecraft when i press ctrl alt up however it does not work on the desktop. the hotkey only works when i have another program open. submitted by /u/Joel9593 [link] [comments]...
  9. How do I change language switch hotkey?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change language switch hotkey?: After one of the recent updates I noticed I can't do it. I'm on Windows 10 1803 and there's no "language bar" or "change input method" or even "Keyboard (under Clock and Region). I can't see any option to change the switch from Alt-**** to anything else....
  10. Shortcuts' hotkeys do take a lot of time between pressing the hotkey and running the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shortcuts' hotkeys do take a lot of time between pressing the hotkey and running the...: Hey all I have a problem that has driven me crazy. When I create a shortcut for a specific file, be it an executable file or any files of sort, there's too much delay between pressing the associated hotkey and opening the file. Note when I press those shortcuts' icons files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. go to bing com5 30

2. 143%2b305*70

3. how do i update hotkeys

4. windows magnifyer rebind hotkeys,
  5. change alt and ctrl keys windows,
  6. 2b305,
  7. change shortcut fn to alt ctrl,
  8. can i change fn f2 shortcut to be just f2,
  9. windows how to change hotkey,
  10. ctxtb,
  11. shortcut.hotkey function keys,