Windows 10: how do I change the sign-in info?

Discus and support how do I change the sign-in info? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been playing the Microsoft Jigsaw, Minecraft, and Sudoku games for over a year. At some point, the games became associated with an X-box account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by momadala, Jul 15, 2018.

1. momadala Win User

how do I change the sign-in info?

I have been playing the Microsoft Jigsaw, Minecraft, and Sudoku games for over a year. At some point, the games became associated with an X-box account (I believe it was during updates), and I lost all access to achievements and, for Jigsaw, a number of puzzle collections that I had purchased with in-game coins. I need to know how to disassociate these games from the X-box login (they don't let me choose the user name, just ask for the password), and reaffiliate them with the original user name. I have seen the recommendations to reset, or to uninstall and reinstall, but my understanding is that these actions will cause me to lose the achievements and the purchased puzzle collections.

:)

momadala, Jul 15, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 15, 2018
  3. theonedub Win User
    GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Jul 15, 2018
  4. how do I change the sign-in info?

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

how do I change the sign-in info?

1. how do I change the sign-in info? - Similar Threads - change sign info

2. How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!: I have an old, deleted account which goes by "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", with 2 "1"s. I want to go with my new account, "octav207111", with 3 "1"s. Problem is, I cannot log out from the "Your info" page Start > Settings > Accounts. However, on the main...
  3. How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!: I have an old, deleted account which goes by "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", with 2 "1"s. I want to go with my new account, "octav207111", with 3 "1"s. Problem is, I cannot log out from the "Your info" page Start > Settings > Accounts. However, on the main...
  4. How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Changing how I sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing how I sign in: I have been waiting for 3 days to change how I log in. This is ridiculous to have to wait this long to make a simple change to my account. You people at Microsoft need to smarten up. I can't wait anymore! I'm going to have to reformat my entire computer because of this...
  6. How do I change the sign-in name on my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the sign-in name on my computer?: How do I change the sign-in name on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-sign-in-name-on-my-computer/6a42d04d-9eea-4146-bcb1-e77ba5df25ab
  7. require sign in cannot be changed . How do I change it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    require sign in cannot be changed . How do I change it: How do I change require sign in. area sheaded. I need to enter password every time PC goes to sleep. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/require-sign-in-cannot-be-changed-how-do-i-change/b4946b21-8226-46c8-b743-45a78aaeba7d
  8. How do I change my sign in screen name

How do I change my sign in screen name: How do I change my sign in screen name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-sign-in-screen-name/176d068e-651e-4421-afaf-61a39362eadc
  9. How do I change the date of birth in account personal info?

How do I change the date of birth in account personal info?: During set up the date of birth was entered incorrectly and I cannot find an edit option which allows me to correct it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-date-of-birth-in-account/7d390afc-3020-454d-aa60-3bc2de58a2ba
  10. How do I change the loading sign to a circle?

How do I change the loading sign to a circle?: So my loading sign is a timer but I want it to be a circle please. And I want to send you a video so How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-loading-sign-to-a-circle/be8a7d5f-9279-45eb-bc0c-b709d53f3545