Windows 10: How do I change the size/appearance in the address bar?

Discus and support How do I change the size/appearance in the address bar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was tweaking the explorer, but I have this BIG metro-styled address bar, and I've tried changing stuff in OldNewExplorer, and enabling and disabling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by F12, May 26, 2020.

1. F12
    F12 Win User

How do I change the size/appearance in the address bar?

I was tweaking the explorer, but I have this BIG metro-styled address bar, and I've tried changing stuff in OldNewExplorer, and enabling and disabling Ribbon, but it didn't work. Note that I have Ribbon disabled.
    Is this a new Windows feature, something from OldNewExplorer/RibbonDisabler, or a setting?
    Check the attachment to see how it looks.

:)

2. change address bar size in win10

How do I change address bar size in win 10 ?

RogerHall1, May 26, 2020
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 26, 2020
  4. How do I change the size/appearance in the address bar?

Windows 10 - how can i change the size of the scroll bar ? it used to be under properties but not on Windows 10

Hi Teroi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details.

• Which application’s or program’s scroll bar are you referring to?

• What was the exact steps that you used to change the size of scroll bar in your previous OS version?

The size of the scroll bar cannot be altered as it is inbuilt with the Windows Operating System.

I suggest you to share the details, so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, May 26, 2020
Thema:

How do I change the size/appearance in the address bar?

1. How do I change the size/appearance in the address bar? - Similar Threads - change size appearance

2. How to change address bar width in Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change address bar width in Edge?: [IMG] I have a major problem; Edge shrinks the address bar down to accommodate buttons for addons: https://preview.redd.it/2z6dd15z2du81.png?width=2562&format=png&auto=webp&s=f68e39b6e448ad2ca49fc8cb1023ae5ac32a8944 It makes it impossible to see the URL. I suppose I...
  3. Notifications appear tiny, how do I restore the size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications appear tiny, how do I restore the size?: All of a sudden, the notifications appeared way smaller than they used to be. I don't know why it changed but now it's also not in the corner anymore. Can someone help? I searched everywhere but most of the answers were:1. Right click on the Start Menu and select Control...
  4. Notifications appear tiny, how do I restore the size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications appear tiny, how do I restore the size?: All of a sudden, the notifications appeared way smaller than they used to be. I don't know why it changed but now it's also not in the corner anymore. Can someone help? I searched everywhere but most of the answers were:1. Right click on the Start Menu and select Control...
  5. how do you change the font size inside the task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do you change the font size inside the task bar?: getting a little hard to see, i would like to enlarge the time and symbols without changing the resolution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-change-the-font-size-inside-the-task/8dcc2486-0ac8-427c-8f21-a7e39a99e0ba
  6. How to change size of Game Bar videos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change size of Game Bar videos?: Ive been recording videos with the xbox game bar and it make huge files, but i cant find a way to change the settings... my friends also use it and they get aroung 1 gb for 90 min video i get aroung 6 gb !!! submitted by /u/cousincrunchy [link] [comments]...
  7. How do I change Font Size

How do I change Font Size: When I log in font size is to small https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-font-size/f7da11ea-bf8e-4d8b-8930-bb922794a620
  8. how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar

how do i remove the address bar in the windows task bar: The address box just showed up and I don't care to have it. It is the address box on the bottom right of the task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-address-bar-in-the-windows/d816f1d0-e0d7-4d41-93ee-f35c837d39f8
  9. How do i change the size of "kernel event size"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i change the size of "kernel event size": computer resets itself when ever this limit is exceeded. How do I enlarge it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-size-of-kernel-event-size/b52f75c0-5fae-4b62-b92c-1ed4a2a8c343
  10. How do i change what the address bar searches with in Spartan?

in Browsers and Email
    How do i change what the address bar searches with in Spartan?: I'm a avid chrome user but totally keen and excited to give Spartan a go, but I'm drawing the line at using Bing as the default search engine via the address bar. Anyone know how I can change this? Ive gone into the settings on Spartan but its greyed out and wont let me...