Windows 10: how do i change the sound on my alarm on my pc?

Discus and support how do i change the sound on my alarm on my pc? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I hate the sound of my alarm & see no options for different chime options. Can & how it be changed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cherilyn4949, Nov 30, 2019.

1. how do i change the sound on my alarm on my pc?

I hate the sound of my alarm & see no options for different chime options. Can & how it be changed?

:)

cherilyn4949, Nov 30, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue how do i change the sound on my alarm on my pc? :p

cadaveca, Nov 30, 2019
  3. ensecozz Win User
    Alarm not sounding

Having the issue too!!!

HTC Mozart T8698 (OS: 7.0.7392.0)

• [unplugged] - let's wp7 alarm for 3-4 times. then the sound is gone, only the vibration is left working. I need to soft reset to fix the problem.
    • [plugged] - seem to have no problem. the Alarm sound is increasing to maximum as it goes
    • I also noticed the sound is lacking sometime. Some part of the alarm sound is missing during the alarming. It is like the alarming eating up the resource upto 100% and cannot play the alarm sound smoothly. - -" What is wrong with the alarming???
    To Microsoft,

This is just a basic function of Mobile Phone. Please fix it immediately. Don't make customer to wait until Mango update to fix it. Very bad experience for users.

ensecozz, Nov 30, 2019
  4. how do i change the sound on my alarm on my pc?

Alarm event not showing on Sounds

Hi Joe,

Let us know:

• Do let us know where exactly are you trying to set the alarm?
    • Are you referring to Alarm & Clock app on Windows 10?

I would like to inform that under Sounds you will not be able to change the sounds for alarm.

If you are using Alarm & Clock app, open the app, click on + sign at the right bottom of the app window to add an alarm, while trying to add an alarm you will find an option to set the sound under Sound tab.

For more information about the app refer to: Alarms app for Windows: FAQ

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Let us know if you are still facing any issue with setting sounds for alarm. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

how do i change the sound on my alarm on my pc?

1. how do i change the sound on my alarm on my pc? - Similar Threads - change sound alarm

2. Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc: Hello,My pc got harsh and lengthy beep and BSOD not long ago,and It's been fixed for many days.Yesterday,I heard harsh and lengthy beepas before after I turned on my pc case,and the monitor showed a completely black screen,I've tried to shut down and restart via the power...
  3. Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc: Hello,My pc got harsh and lengthy beep and BSOD not long ago,and It's been fixed for many days.Yesterday,I heard harsh and lengthy beepas before after I turned on my pc case,and the monitor showed a completely black screen,I've tried to shut down and restart via the power...
  4. Beeping alarm sounds after turning on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Alarm sound on my pc after turning it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alarm sound on my pc after turning it on.: Please help, when i was playing gta V suddenly alarm, sounding like phone alarm started ringing non-stop. I tried to reboot my computer but it didn't work. It just started in random moment. I was reading about fixing similiar problems but i can't do it and it doesn't work....
  6. Alarm sound on my pc after turning it on.

Alarm sound on my pc after turning it on.: Please help, when i was playing gta V suddenly alarm, sounding like phone alarm started ringing non-stop. I tried to reboot my computer but it didn't work. It just started in random moment. I was reading about fixing similiar problems but i can't do it and it doesn't work....
  7. Alarm Sounds

Alarm Sounds: I would like to change one of the alarm sounds in the Alarms and Clock app to a personal .flac sound file. How do I perform this task? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarm-sounds/e8132de6-fc41-4d63-a38a-7034ebb3b59d
  8. If I schedule my pc to auto start, will the alarms sound?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    If I schedule my pc to auto start, will the alarms sound?: If I schedule my pc to auto start, will the alarms sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-schedule-my-pc-to-auto-start-will-the-alarms/8e6e1661-92e4-4d0f-9fef-7d7ec13dedff
  9. how do i get rid of the microsoft alarm/lock down on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i get rid of the microsoft alarm/lock down on my pc: how do i shut down the fake microsoft alarm/lock down? the one with the alams going off louder than a rock cone cert. they wnt you to call a number and pay them money to "fix" the problem....
  10. How do I change the timer and/or alarm tone music in my library?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change the timer and/or alarm tone music in my library?: I've been trying to change the sound of my alarm and timer for a while now. I know how to change it a default Microsoft tone but not to something in my library. I have sounds in my Groove Music and in my files. It would be very much appreciated if anyone could help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change alarm sound on pc

2. Change my sound for my alarm on my computer