Windows 10: How do I change the System Tray Upward Arrow icon in windows 10 v1709

Discus and support How do I change the System Tray Upward Arrow icon in windows 10 v1709 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] Thats the System Tray Arrow Icon, I would like to change it, I have always hated it. White and Ugly. Also how can I change the font color of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by iVanity, May 8, 2018.

1. iVanity Win User

How do I change the System Tray Upward Arrow icon in windows 10 v1709

How do I change the System Tray Upward Arrow icon in windows 10 v1709 [​IMG]

Thats the System Tray Arrow Icon, I would like to change it, I have always hated it. White and Ugly.

Also how can I change the font color of the Clock?

:)

iVanity, May 8, 2018
Thema:

How do I change the System Tray Upward Arrow icon in windows 10 v1709

1. How do I change the System Tray Upward Arrow icon in windows 10 v1709 - Similar Threads - change System Tray

2. How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?: I was looking for this option online and theoretically there should be a section in the settings app on windows 11 available from version 22572 onward that allows people to disable the hidden icons icon on the system tray by easily toggling a switch. However, I have version...
  3. How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?: I was looking for this option online and theoretically there should be a section in the settings app on windows 11 available from version 22572 onward that allows people to disable the hidden icons icon on the system tray by easily toggling a switch. However, I have version...
  4. System Tray arrow not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Tray arrow not showing.: After a recent windows 11 update, the little System Tray arrow just is not there anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-arrow-not-showing/7693f6b4-b4e6-4127-af3d-79a21465ba2c
  5. System Tray arrow not showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Tray arrow not showing.: After a recent windows 11 update, the little System Tray arrow just is not there anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-arrow-not-showing/7693f6b4-b4e6-4127-af3d-79a21465ba2c
  6. how do I reload system tray icons on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I reload system tray icons on windows 10: Hi I am using modified windows 10 lite but many of the system tray icons are deleted on system how can I reload tray icons thanks for your support 178969
  7. Changing System Tray Icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing System Tray Icons in Windows 10: Hi, I looked around but it seems like the old tools such as CustomizerGod don't work with Windows 10 20H2 for changing system tray icons to custom ones. Anyone has any recommendation to either the way to manually swap them or a tool which does work with the latest Windows 10...
  8. System Tray Arrow Icon Disappeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Tray Arrow Icon Disappeared: The little Arrow ^ That appears when you group the Notification Icons together has vanished and I cannot seem to bring it back. I have located the Taskbar settings, turned the icons to appear both off and on, turned nearly all the System Icons on and off and have had no...
  9. SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon

SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon: hi there, I look for a method to hide the arrow icon of system tray, which opens the list of all icons. I have several customization tools like winaero and 7+ taskbar tweaker but none of it helps. the mentioned arrow is pointed on this pic [ATTACH] please any ideas ? any...
  10. Change system tray icons in windows 10

Change system tray icons in windows 10: Hi Forum Does anybody know how can I replace or change my system tray icons in windows 10 ? In Windows 7 I was able to do it but I can't find any information on the web on how to do it in windows 10. Any help? 75598