Windows 10: How do I change the taskbar back to the normal one?

Discus and support How do I change the taskbar back to the normal one? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I just updated my windows. and the taskbar changed alot.First now it shows the weather, which I hate, and want to disable but I do not know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by iiCaxZEK_Dark, Aug 19, 2021.

1. How do I change the taskbar back to the normal one?

So I just updated my windows. and the taskbar changed alot.First now it shows the weather, which I hate, and want to disable but I do not know howSecond, is the way the apps on the taskbar are shownThis is how it looks, before the update when some app is opened it only shows the icon, not the name aswell.And second of allThey are all put to the leftThey are usually more distanced from eachother.How can I reset this?UPDATE: I found out how to disable the apps showing they names when opened. had to hide labelsI still need help on how to make the apps be more distanced from eachother

:)

iiCaxZEK_Dark, Aug 19, 2021

2. taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Aug 19, 2021
  3. Error 404 Win User
    Name of program to change taskbars?

uxtheme.dll? I know you can use that to change themes, so it should allow you to change the taskbar theme, if thats what you want.

Error 404, Aug 19, 2021
  4. How do I change the taskbar back to the normal one?

Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Aug 19, 2021
Thema:

How do I change the taskbar back to the normal one?

1. How do I change the taskbar back to the normal one? - Similar Threads - change taskbar normal

2. How do I change from HTML display back to Normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change from HTML display back to Normal: Once I converted a document from .docx to html, all of my word documents now display as html instead of normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-from-html-display-back-to-normal/f5ea8711-464c-4dae-8a7e-fc5f7a3688a4
  3. How do i change my default microphone back to normal?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i change my default microphone back to normal?: I need some help with my microphone! How shall i change my default customized microphone back to normal?I use my built-in laptop microphone and i tried to turn down the boost or the input and nothing works! Its sounds like its some static stuff or whatever please help me....
  4. How do I change my screen resolution back to normal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my screen resolution back to normal.: I turned on my computer Windows 10 and for some reason the resolution is squished with two black lines and the edge. When I tried changing the resolution in the display settings, the only two options were my current display and a blurry longer one, but none are my original...
  5. How do I change my screen resolution back to normal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my screen resolution back to normal.: I turned on my computer Windows 10 and for some reason the resolution is squished with two black lines and the edge. When I tried changing the resolution in the display settings, the only two options were my current display and a blurry longer one, but none are my original...
  6. How do I change my keyboard back to normal settings?

How do I change my keyboard back to normal settings?: Since NY my keyboard layout has changed. I ONLY have the English UK language installed, but SHIFT + 2 doesn't give me " it gives me @, the # is now a backslash. additional - installing Logitech Setpoint and updating the keyboard drivers didn't work either. Running Windows 10...
  7. How do I change my keyboard back to normal settings?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I change my keyboard back to normal settings?: Since NY my keyboard layout has changed. I ONLY have the English UK language installed, but SHIFT + 2 doesn't give me " it gives me @, the # is now a backslash. additional - installing Logitech Setpoint and updating the keyboard drivers didn't work either. Running Windows 10...
  8. How do I change my screen back to normal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my screen back to normal.: I was playing fallout 3 from epic games and after a while the game froze. To solve it I tapped ctrl+esc and tapped the red X on the app from the taskbar. But after this everything was enlarged from everything on the browser to the notifications. I have tried EVERYTHING!!!!!!...
  9. How do I change my screen back to normal.

How do I change my screen back to normal.: I was playing fallout 3 from epic games and after a while the game froze. To solve it I tapped ctrl+esc and tapped the red X on the app from the taskbar. But after this everything was enlarged from everything on the browser to the notifications. I have tried EVERYTHING!!!!!!...
  10. How do I change my Icon back to normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change my Icon back to normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/koreanmobs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvf4gp/how_do_i_change_my_icon_back_to_normal/