Windows 10: How do I change the text color on Windows 10 from gray to black?

Discus and support How do I change the text color on Windows 10 from gray to black? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The light gray on the standard screen is hard to read the text.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lanzhang3, Nov 7, 2018.

1. lanzhang3 Win User

How do I change the text color on Windows 10 from gray to black?

The light gray on the standard screen is hard to read the text.

:)

lanzhang3, Nov 7, 2018
  2. JimWynne Win User

how do I change text to black on Windows 10?

How about reading the question. How do I change the grey text to black in Windows 10, all of it, everywhere. All grey text everywhere! NO gray or grey text al all, none. Yes the font (text). black 000

The question didn't specify what gray text is of interest. I don't see any gray text. Why not provide a screenshot so everyone will know what you're referring to?

JimWynne, Nov 7, 2018
  3. jasbond Win User
    how do I change text to black on Windows 10?

How about reading the question. How do I change the grey text to black in Windows 10, all of it, everywhere. All grey text everywhere! NO gray or grey text al all, none. Yes the font (text). black 000

jasbond, Nov 7, 2018
  4. How do I change the text color on Windows 10 from gray to black?

How does one change the desktop icon text color in Win10?

I find this discussion "strange" based on what I'm seeing on my machines.

What I see is white text with a black outline shading. So no matter what the color of the background the text is always readable.

What's more I tried the steps outlined, as in picking a orange as a solid color and the text color didn't change, (still quite visible white with black outline shading). And needless to say it didn't change when I changed to a picture for the background.

Maybe this has changed since the suggestion was posted?

A_User_Here, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

How do I change the text color on Windows 10 from gray to black?

1. How do I change the text color on Windows 10 from gray to black? - Similar Threads - change text color

2. How do I change the background color of highlighted/selected text in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the background color of highlighted/selected text in Windows 10?: I found a way to change the text color, but never the blue background color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-background-color-of/9297e5cf-dc7d-4cd4-9c8b-b8764d0848ad
  3. How do I change the desktop icon text color?

How do I change the desktop icon text color?: The articles I found online are either ancient or they do not work. The general idea is to change to orange as a solid color, which supposedly changes the text to black, It doesn't. What's the point about personalizing if something that basic is impossible?...
  4. How do I change the text select color?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change the text select color?: When you select text (that it, when you double click a word or hold shift with arrows) the default color is blue. Some websites change this. Is there a way I can do it? If there's a way with WinAero Tweaker, I'd love to hear it too. submitted by /u/PeteyGANG [link]...
  5. How do I change the Desktop Font color in Windows 10 to Black

How do I change the Desktop Font color in Windows 10 to Black: I recently purchased a new Windows 10 computer and it is a desktop. 64 Bit. Intell processor. I fought hard not to have to go to Windows 10. My desk top fonts are white and blend in with the background. This is a photo that is special to me and I have used it for years....
  6. how do I switch screens from whit text on black, to black text on whte?

how do I switch screens from whit text on black, to black text on whte?: how do I switch screens from whit text on black, to black text on white? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-screens-from-whit-text-on-black-to/b8e83a0b-ae0a-4b3d-bb14-2ecb0db3d950
  7. can i and how do i change desktop icon text color to black?

can i and how do i change desktop icon text color to black?: White text does not show well on light colored desktop background color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-and-how-do-i-change-desktop-icon-text-color/d539cd29-6cca-4463-8356-a62eb501a8a7
  8. How do I change my printer from color to black only?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I change my printer from color to black only?: How do I change my printer from color to black only? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer/46746953-edf5-44dd-9271-3f59f627909e
  9. How do I change the font from gray to black?

How do I change the font from gray to black?: It seems MS has decided to use pale gray font all over the place. Very difficult to see for some of us and glasses don't help this issue. Enlarging helps some but, not enough. High contrast doesn't help. The only thing that will work is black font or very, very dark gray....
  10. display change from color to black and green. How do I get color back?

display change from color to black and green. How do I get color back?: I changed my display. Now it is black and green. I want my color back. How can I do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-change-from-color-to-black-and-green-how/0b5f2d06-1fd4-489e-89f9-a3bff8ef4a05

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change font color to gray

2. how to change font color from gray to black in windows 10

3. windows 10 text color black gray

4. how to change grey text to black,
  5. how to change font color to black,
  6. in microsoft windows 10 text is gray and black,
  7. windows 10 date created gray font,
  8. windows 10 font is grey,
  9. adjusting win 10 grey font and color,
  10. how to change text colour from gray to black,
  11. how to change gray color to color,