Windows 10: How do I change the text select color?

Discus and support How do I change the text select color? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When you select text (that it, when you double click a word or hold shift with arrows) the default color is blue. Some websites change this. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PeteyGANG, Aug 19, 2020.

1. How do I change the text select color?

When you select text (that it, when you double click a word or hold shift with arrows) the default color is blue. Some websites change this. Is there a way I can do it? If there's a way with WinAero Tweaker, I'd love to hear it too.

submitted by /u/PeteyGANG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PeteyGANG, Aug 19, 2020

2. How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 19, 2020
  3. How to change Desktop selection box color

Try the following steps, and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys.

• Type in regedit into the text box and press Enter.

• Follow the path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors.

• On the right pane, look for the value of HotTrackingColor.
    Select a color and copy your color numbers

RGB Color Codes Chart

It is given in three values representing the ratios of red, green and blue that range from 0 to 255.

• Enter values that mix to the color you want to have.

• Repeat the above step for the value of Hilight.

• Restart the computer.

Helder Carvalho Quaresma, Aug 19, 2020
  4. How do I change the text select color?

Changing Text Color

I am using the Paint software that came with my WIndows 10 os. I am not able to change the color of the text I put on a picture. It is on a dark background, so I would like like to make the text white. How can I do this?

I have tried all of the regular steps, highlighting the text and selecting white from both the text palate and the text color shortcuts, "color 1 and color 2" that appear in the tools section. Neither works.

Please help.

Thanks.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

LStevens787, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

How do I change the text select color?

1. How do I change the text select color? - Similar Threads - change text select

2. How to change color of selected text in Paint for Win 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change color of selected text in Paint for Win 11?: Since I got the new version of Paint I can no longer change the color of the text I select without changing the color of the entire text. Some screenshots:...
  3. How to change color of selected text in Paint for Win 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change color of selected text in Paint for Win 11?: Since I got the new version of Paint I can no longer change the color of the text I select without changing the color of the entire text. Some screenshots:...
  4. Changing Color of Selected Text Highlighter in Windows 11 Not Cursor or Text Itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Color of Selected Text Highlighter in Windows 11 Not Cursor or Text Itself: I am in Dark Mode. Windows 11. I want to make the Selected Text Highlighter black again. Like older versions of Windows. I am not talking about changing the color of the text itself. I am not talking about changing the color of the curser. I am talking about changing the...
  5. Changing Color of Selected Text Highlighter in Windows 11 Not Cursor or Text Itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Color of Selected Text Highlighter in Windows 11 Not Cursor or Text Itself: I am in Dark Mode. Windows 11. I want to make the Selected Text Highlighter black again. Like older versions of Windows. I am not talking about changing the color of the text itself. I am not talking about changing the color of the curser. I am talking about changing the...
  6. Background color of selected text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background color of selected text: In Windows and many applications, the contrast between the background color and the color of selected text and other items e.g. emails in Outlook is very poor. I am not ready to go to the full high-contrast mode not old enough yet!. How would I change the background color...
  7. How to change the Background Color of selected or highlighted Text in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the Background Color of selected or highlighted Text in Windows 10: Have you ever wanted to change the highlight color to another color whenever you highlight a selected text? Usually, a person would change background colors because they would find the default colors boring or bland and want a unique or grand color to be displayed. This...
  8. How do I change the background color of highlighted/selected text in Windows 10?

How do I change the background color of highlighted/selected text in Windows 10?: I found a way to change the text color, but never the blue background color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-background-color-of/9297e5cf-dc7d-4cd4-9c8b-b8764d0848ad
  9. How do I change the desktop icon text color?

How do I change the desktop icon text color?: The articles I found online are either ancient or they do not work. The general idea is to change to orange as a solid color, which supposedly changes the text to black, It doesn't. What's the point about personalizing if something that basic is impossible?...
  10. Text changing color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text changing color: [ATTACH] Does anyone know how to fix this? I got my Windows 10 laptop on Christmas and this issue started happening shortly after, where the text randomly turns green, purple, or pink. It stopped happening and recently started again. I've not messed with the graphics...