Windows 10: how do i change the theme picture on desktop

Discus and support how do i change the theme picture on desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i change the theme picture on desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mjw427, Dec 10, 2018.

1. mjw427 Win User

how do i change the theme picture on desktop

:)

mjw427, Dec 10, 2018

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Windows 10: change timing of theme pictures?

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about setting time to change theme on Desktop, we will help you with this issue.

Please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• From Desktop, right click and select Personalize.
    • In Personalization window, click on Themes
      in the left pane.
    • Click on Theme settings, select the Default themes you need and close the windows.
    • Click on Background in the Personalization
      windows.
    • Select Background to Slideshow and expand
      Change picture every
      to choose the appropriate time.
    • Close the Personalization window.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further assist on Windows Operating System. We are happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 10, 2018
  4. how do i change the theme picture on desktop

ADULT THEMES

Hi,

We would like to ask some questions to know the best possible resolution.

• Have you tried changing the Theme settings? If no, kindly follow these steps:
    • On the Search box, type Change the theme and select the best match.
    • Try to choose from Windows Default Themes.
    • Click on Desktop Background.
    • Click on Browse to choose for preferred desktop background.
    • Click on Choose picture.
    • Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    We look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Mon, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

1. how do i change the theme picture on desktop - Similar Threads - change theme picture

2. Themes Won't Change Pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Themes Won't Change Pictures: Ever since the last big update, my themes won't rotate between pictures. They stay on just the first one. I tried deleting them and then re-installing them. They download okay, but still won't rotate the pictures. One day a couple weeks ago they suddenly started changing...
  3. how to change desktop theme

how to change desktop theme: hi aleykm how can i change the background theme on windows iso 161888
  4. how to change desktop theme

in Windows 10 Support
    how to change desktop theme: hi aleykm how can i change the background theme on windows iso 161888
  5. How can I keep my desktop picture from changing from a Themes slideshow?

How can I keep my desktop picture from changing from a Themes slideshow?: How can I keep my desktop picture from changing from a Themes slideshow? If I select "picture," I can't seem to use an individual Themes picture. It appears Themes run on slideshows only....
  6. How do I change the pictures on my desktop icons?

How do I change the pictures on my desktop icons?: I have tried to change the desktop icons according to Microsoft help but some of the categories they say will be present are not there. So can someone tell me how to change shortcut icons in windows 10 please?...
  7. How do you edit the pictures in themes

How do you edit the pictures in themes: It used to be in Personalization under themes. It permitted you to open the current theme and edit (add or remove pictures) from the theme. The function seems to have been left out in Windows 10, and was available in previous Windows versions. 10533
  8. Theme picture won't change

Theme picture won't change: I can't get the slideshow to change pictures at all - it is fixed, regardless of whether I set the picture to change every minute through Settings or by using the old windows 7-like theme management menu with "control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper" in...
  9. How do I choose a single picture from a theme?

How do I choose a single picture from a theme?: On Windows 7, you could download a theme then when you click on desktop background it would show all the pictures in the theme with check marks. Instead, on Windows 10, I click on desktop background and it just goes back to slideshow and gives me no option of choosing what...
  10. how can I choose the Theme pictures for Desktop Background

how can I choose the Theme pictures for Desktop Background: In W-7, I could go to the "Change the visuals and sounds on your computer" and click the "Desktop Background" Slide Show. once there, I could check or uncheck the pictures I wanted. In W-10, when I click "Desktop Background", I get the "Background" "Preview" window. There's...