Windows 10: How do I change the time remaining notifications?

Discus and support How do I change the time remaining notifications? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Currently, the computer only alerts me when I have 15 minutes remaining of my 2 hour daily time limit, and I wish to change it to alert me when I have... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Xavier Eyeseewasp, May 23, 2024.

1. How do I change the time remaining notifications?

Currently, the computer only alerts me when I have 15 minutes remaining of my 2 hour daily time limit, and I wish to change it to alert me when I have an hour remaining, 30 minutes remaining, and 2 minutes remaining along with the current 15 minute warning. I cannot figure out how to set these warnings and I am hoping to get some help here.

:)

Xavier Eyeseewasp, May 23, 2024

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 23, 2024
  3. Krige Win User
    How to kill "Your notifications will remain quiet" notification?

The solution suggested by AndreTen does not work on my computer.

Unchecking the checkbox does not have any effect:
    the notification "Your notification will remain quiet here..." keeps showing up.

Using Windows 10 version 1903.

Krige, May 23, 2024
  4. How do I change the time remaining notifications?

Sometimes, notification center icon remains "filled"

Hi Jahus,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• When you say "notification center icon remains "filled", what exactly are you referring to?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Method 1: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer.
    • Now check for the issue.
    Method 2: Run the DISM Tool.

If the issue persists, I would have you run the DISM tool to check the system health and will try to restore the files.

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press the
      Enter key after each command:
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • To close the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type
      Exit, and then press Enter.
    Note: The tool might take 15-20 minutes to finish running, so please do not cancel it.

Hope it helps. Perform the above troubleshooting steps and kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

ThofikhAhamad, May 23, 2024
Thema:

How do I change the time remaining notifications?

1. How do I change the time remaining notifications? - Similar Threads - change remaining notifications

2. How do I change the time remaining notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the time remaining notifications?: Currently, the computer only alerts me when I have 15 minutes remaining of my 2 hour daily time limit, and I wish to change it to alert me when I have an hour remaining, 30 minutes remaining, and 2 minutes remaining along with the current 15 minute warning. I cannot figure...
  3. How do I change the time remaining notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the time remaining notifications?: Currently, the computer only alerts me when I have 15 minutes remaining of my 2 hour daily time limit, and I wish to change it to alert me when I have an hour remaining, 30 minutes remaining, and 2 minutes remaining along with the current 15 minute warning. I cannot figure...
  4. how do i change the time seperator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i change the time seperator?: i'm trying to change the time separator from a colon to a full stop, but i can't find any settings that let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-time-seperator/8705c551-a5af-4955-b1fc-1a20a6f766d8
  5. how do i change the time seperator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i change the time seperator?: i'm trying to change the time separator from a colon to a full stop, but i can't find any settings that let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-time-seperator/8705c551-a5af-4955-b1fc-1a20a6f766d8
  6. how do i change the time seperator?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. As a parent, how do I see screen time remaining in family safety ??

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    As a parent, how do I see screen time remaining in family safety ??: This really shouldn't be that difficult, but I just can't find it. On the "Screen Time" page of family safety it says I can, "See how much time this family member has left for the day". Yet that information is visible nowhere on this page. What am I missing ?? Where can...
  8. How to kill "Your notifications will remain quiet" notification?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to kill "Your notifications will remain quiet" notification?: I know Microsoft is an irony in itself. Since I've been forced to upgrade to whatever-the-f-it's-now version of Windows 10, I've been annoyed daily by this thing that displays 1 by the clock: [ATTACH] and if I click on it, it shows this: [ATTACH] That reads: Your...
  9. No battery time remaining

in Windows 10 Customization
    No battery time remaining: Hi, I looked on the internet a way to see the time remaining on my battery before it becomes empty but I didn't found anything useful. The only thing it shows me is the remaining time before it becomes fully charged. I currently have a Acer Spin 5 with Windows 10 Home. I...
  10. How do I change an icon in the notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change an icon in the notification area?: Also, how do I drag an icon to the notification area? Thank you. 110494