Windows 10: How do I change the white to pure white?

Discus and support How do I change the white to pure white? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I first received my new laptop, the color was washed out and the white was cream. As a graphic designer it is imperative the white is actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Artilyn, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Artilyn Win User

How do I change the white to pure white?

When I first received my new laptop, the color was washed out and the white was cream. As a graphic designer it is imperative the white is actually white. I hired someone to fix the colors because, try as I might, I could not get the colors to display as normal I still had my old computer to compare the colors to and it was obvious the colors were wrong on the new one. For a few months the colors have been correct, but after my week of vacation, I opened my computer to see that a change has taken place and the white has reverted back to cream. The other colors seem to still be vibrant en

:)

Artilyn, Nov 28, 2022

2. White Screen

Hi! Thank you for the reply but I did the 1st step and it didn't work. At startup it appears white only (no spinning dot). I tried going to recovery mode but nothing. It's still pure white

Reile Dela Torre, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Artilyn Win User

When I first received my new laptop, the color was washed out and the white was cream. As a graphic designer it is imperative the white is actually white. I hired someone to fix the colors because, try as I might, I could not get the colors to display as normal (I still had my old computer to compare the colors to and it was obvious the colors were wrong on the new one). For a few months the colors have been correct, but after my week of vacation, I opened my computer to see that a change has taken place and the white has reverted back to cream. The other colors seem to still be vibrant enough. How can I get the white back to being white?

Thanks for your help!

Artilyn, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Steve C Win User

Steve C, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

1. How do I change the white to pure white? - Similar Threads - change white pure

2. How do I change background from black to white?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change background from black to white?: I Changed background from white to dark/black. Don't remember how I did that. I Want to change back to white. Help Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-background-from-black-to-white/b7a19934-fe06-4839-8501-06ad9c93cfa7
  3. How do I change background from black to white?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change background from black to white?: I Changed background from white to dark/black. Don't remember how I did that. I Want to change back to white. Help Please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-background-from-black-to-white/b7a19934-fe06-4839-8501-06ad9c93cfa7
  4. How do I change the white to pure white?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the white to pure white?: When I first received my new laptop, the color was washed out and the white was cream. As a graphic designer it is imperative the white is actually white. I hired someone to fix the colors because, try as I might, I could not get the colors to display as normal I still had my...
  5. How do I change the white ‘paper’ background colour?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I change the white ‘paper’ background colour?: Windows 10 Home, 20H2, build 19042.630 and MS Office Professional Plus 2016, v2011 (Build 13426.20274, Click-to-run), Current Channel. I am running both Windows and Office as a local account and not signed-in to online versions of either. All Office apps work fine but I...
  6. how do i change the back ground color back to white

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change the back ground color back to white: my background color changed it's self to a ugly pink how can I change it back to the original classic blue in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-back-ground-color-back-to/0d0d3806-d79b-4ee0-bc82-81ccffc0d2c0
  7. How do I get black lettering on white instead of white on black

How do I get black lettering on white instead of white on black: How do I get black lettering on white instead of white on black? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-black-lettering-on-white-instead-of/4d50e453-c62f-404f-8262-3c824e93407f
  8. when printing background is black with white letters how do i change back to white...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when printing background is black with white letters how do i change back to white...: when printing background is black with white letters how do I change back to white background black letters? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-printing-background-is-black-with-white/b3dde613-86a4-4eb2-a7ad-af917a1bc61b
  9. how do i change the background to be white and the letters to be black?

how do i change the background to be white and the letters to be black?: Currently my screen is black and the letters are white I want to change it so the background is white and the letters are black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-background-to-be-white-and-the/87fca0b1-8ae5-4904-a4d5-87471daee065
  10. How do I remove this white border?

How do I remove this white border?: After installing the Windows 10 anniversary update, I have noticed that there is now a selection box or white border around some of the ShellExperienceHost applications (the time/date, wi-fi and volume.), is there anyway to get rid of it? I have attached some screenshots...