Windows 10: How do I change this computer from me to my son !

Discus and support How do I change this computer from me to my son ! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change this computer from me to my son !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Robert L.Beavers, Aug 17, 2018.

1. How do I change this computer from me to my son !

How do I change this computer from me to my son !

:)

Robert L.Beavers, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Family Safety: Son's computer not recognizing changes in Windows 10.

Hi Joanne,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in family safety account.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you tried to log out or restart from the child's computer and logging in to the computer?
    • Are you able to see the child account in the Family Safety settings after removing it?

I suggest you to refer to the steps below to remove the child account from the family safety account and also turn on
    Activity reporting.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/turn-off-family-settings-in-windows-10

Please get back to us with an update on issue wit managing child account in Family Safety, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

W10 wiped my son's laptop

Hi Debbie,

It is possible that your son is unable to open his laptop while updating due to a corrupted or incomplete installation. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is your son, getting an error message when he tried to turn on his laptop?
    • When he tried to open his laptop, are you able to check if the power light stays on?
    • Are you seeing black screen/blank screen when you tried to turn on his laptop?
    • What troubleshooting steps has your son done so far to resolve it?

Meanwhile, if you're seeing a blank screen/black screen, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which best describes your issue.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I change this computer from me to my son ! - Similar Threads - change computer son

2. How do I change the name on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the name on my computer?: I inherited a computer from my father and would like to change the name that appears as it signs into Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-name-on-my-computer/58afc85c-f5b9-441b-b7c7-073729a0f47d
  3. How do I change my 9 year old son from administrator to standard user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my 9 year old son from administrator to standard user?: Hi, my 9 year old son received his first laptop for Christmas and set himself up as an administrator. I have since realised that this allows him to override parental controls etc, so have added myself as an administrator. However, this does not give me the option to change...
  4. How do I change my 9 year old son from administrator to standard user?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my 9 year old son from administrator to standard user?: Hi, my 9 year old son received his first laptop for Christmas and set himself up as an administrator. I have since realised that this allows him to override parental controls etc, so have added myself as an administrator. However, this does not give me the option to change...
  5. How do I change my computer password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change my computer password: How do I change my computer password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-computer-password/d1a2cdc2-8d95-46e9-9176-7ce661ee5508
  6. How do i change ownership of my computer to my son?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do i change ownership of my computer to my son?: How do i change ownership of my computer to my son? When he signs into the computer under his own passwords, he still sees all my activity....
  7. How can I change my sons email account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I change my sons email account: How can I change my sons email account associated with his gamertag that is on my family account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-sons-email-account/580c0aeb-5980-4039-ae9b-9abe0505a0fd
  8. how do I change my (new to me) computers name to my own?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how do I change my (new to me) computers name to my own?: A friend gave me his dell laptop and I want to change his login info to my own. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-new-to-me-computers-name-to-my/7540c37b-ddaf-4867-add9-92de674c9dbe"
  9. How do I change the account administrator from my son to myself?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change the account administrator from my son to myself?: He set the computer up initially and set up himself as the administrator. I want to become the only administrator instead so that I can set up time limits that he cant change without my approval. Thanks for input!...
  10. How do I change the password on my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change the password on my computer?: i recently changed my password on one of my email accounts, but can't figure out how to change it on this computer, with Windows 10... seems like it would be easy, but i find no place to do it. * Moved from Insider * Original title: how do i change my password on an email...