Windows 10: How do I change this to a name and not an email?

Discus and support How do I change this to a name and not an email? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Depression126 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Depression126, Jul 3, 2020.

1. How do I change this to a name and not an email?

/u/Depression126, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

name changes??

How about TPU_Moms_Rule.

Just a suggestion *Smile How do I change this to a name and not an email? :)

I agree with most people. Mod assisted name changes only.

Kreij, Jul 3, 2020
  3. name changes??

If you desire a name change please do the following:

• Ask yourself if you really need a name change.
    • Make sure you have a good reason.
    • Know what you want your new name to be before you request a name change.
    • Send Urlyin a PM containing a decent explanation of your reason as well as your desired name.

Polaris573, Jul 3, 2020
  4. How do I change this to a name and not an email?

How do i change the computer name

Hi John,

Are you using Microsoft Account or Local account to login to Windows?

If you are using Local account follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run command window.
    • Type sysdm.cpl and press enter.
    • Click on the “Change” button to rename the computer.
    • Under “Computer Name” change the computer name.
    • Then click on OK, then when prompted reboot your device
    To Change Computer Name in Settings app

1. Open Settings and click/tap on the
    System icon.

2. Click/tap on About on the left side, and click/tap on
    Rename PC on the right side.

If you are using Microsoft Account follow these steps:

• Sign in to the
      Your information page on the Microsoft account website.
    • Under your name, select Edit name. If there’s no name listed yet, select
      Add name.
    • Edit or add the name you want, then select Save. Your Microsoft account name will start to appear or change everywhere you use it.
    • On Windows 10 PC restart the computer.

Hope this helps,

John Rubdy, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

How do I change this to a name and not an email?

1. How do I change this to a name and not an email? - Similar Threads - change name email

2. How do I change a windows account's name and email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change a windows account's name and email?: We are changing personnel. How do I keep my Windows account administrator but change the name, email, etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-a-windows-accounts-name-and-email/b04f0867-d445-4bf1-89ca-7e0589f16469
  3. How do I change a windows account's name and email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change a windows account's name and email?: We are changing personnel. How do I keep my Windows account administrator but change the name, email, etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-a-windows-accounts-name-and-email/b04f0867-d445-4bf1-89ca-7e0589f16469
  4. How do I change a windows account's name and email?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do I change my email name account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change my email name account?: I do not use *** Email address is removed for privacy *** anymore. I would like to change my email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. How do I do this?...
  6. how do I change my email name account?

how do I change my email name account?: I do not use *** Email address is removed for privacy *** anymore. I would like to change my email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. How do I do this?...
  7. How do I change the User email and name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the User email and name?: I've had this PC for a lot of time and it currently has an email that i dont think has ever even existed and a name that i would like to change. I tried changing it with "netplwiz" but it made an error appear when trying to open the file manager, then I tried to fix it with a...
  8. How do I change the User email and name?

How do I change the User email and name?: I've had this PC for a lot of time and it currently has an email that i dont think has ever even existed and a name that i would like to change. I tried changing it with "netplwiz" but it made an error appear when trying to open the file manager, then I tried to fix it with a...
  9. How do I change the User email and name?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Email Name Changed???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Email Name Changed???: Hello, I recently purchased a ThinkPad Carbon x1 8th gen and its been great! I set up my Gmail accounts through the Microsoft email program. I really like how it can combine multiple accounts in one spot and I've been using it for a few weeks. Today I noticed that for some...