Windows 10: How do I change this to the default display?

Discus and support How do I change this to the default display? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mynameisjake7 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mynameisjake7, May 5, 2020.

1. How do I change this to the default display?

/u/mynameisjake7, May 5, 2020
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, May 23, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    I can not change display language

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to Change settings that may block installation

There are advanced language settings that may block the download of language packs. To revert these settings to their defaults values so that you can download language packs, follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel. To do this, type Control Panel in the
      Search box, and then tap or click Control Panel in the search results list.

• Tap or click Clock, Language and Region. (If you are viewing Control Panel in icon display, select
      Language, and then go to step 4.)

• Tap or click Language.

• Tap or click Advanced settings.

• Examine the Override for Windows display language and
      Override for default input method lists. Make sure that the
      Use language list (recommended)
      option is selected for both lists

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 23, 2020
  4. How do I change this to the default display?

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Have you tried the following? how to disable "recent places" in MS Word? - Super User

jaamulberry, May 23, 2020
Thema:

How do I change this to the default display?

1. How do I change this to the default display? - Similar Threads - change default display

2. How do i change the default pointer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change the default pointer?: I have currently modified how my mouse pointer looks though every time i restart/shutdown this pc the pointer changes to the Microsoft default, I'd had to change the pointer to the one i set every time it starts up, is there a setting to change this or is this non-changeable?...
  3. How do i change the default pointer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i change the default pointer?: I have currently modified how my mouse pointer looks though every time i restart/shutdown this pc the pointer changes to the Microsoft default, I'd had to change the pointer to the one i set every time it starts up, is there a setting to change this or is this non-changeable?...
  4. How do i change the default pointer?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do i change my display back to default in Windows 10

How do i change my display back to default in Windows 10: How do I go back to Windows 10 default display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-display-back-to-default-in/575d4fc7-4104-4864-98f0-93296f2daf31
  6. How do I change my display settings back to the windows default colors?

How do I change my display settings back to the windows default colors?: I started messing around and I don't like the way things are displaying. I just want to go back to the windows default settings. Is there a way to do that? Right now I can't even see which the box I chose below. There is no color showing my choice to Post a Question....
  7. How do I change the background to default

How do I change the background to default: how to I change the background display to default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-background-to-default/c4f68526-07c6-4e79-86f4-c6ee58378b17
  8. How do I change the default icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change the default icons?: Just wondering how and if I can change the default icons in windows and if there is anything I could use to do so thanks submitted by /u/HuNtEd_10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e09jfh/how_do_i_change_the_default_icons/
  9. How do I change a default app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I change a default app?: I accidentally did the default of .jar files as "Notepad", when I don't want any default app. How do I set it to no default at all? [ATTACH] When I click on it, this shows:[ATTACH] And when I click "Look for an app in the Store", it doesn't show an option to set no...
  10. how do I change default scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I change default scanner: how to I reset default scanner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-default-scanner/c43bb6a7-b28d-43a5-a810-a4431723be04