Windows 10: How do I change to single click?

Discus and support How do I change to single click? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have windows 10. I have to double click everything. How do I change that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PinkHorse2024, Nov 26, 2018.

1. How do I change to single click?

I have windows 10. I have to double click everything. How do I change that?

:)

PinkHorse2024, Nov 26, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Change system language on a single language licence

Yes it is possible to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language

Click the link below for a step by step on how to do that. That page also lists all the links for the different language packs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31698742/ho...

DaveM121, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 26, 2018
  4. How do I change to single click?

should i change to a single gpu.

Hi am I okay with the GPU's I have or would I be better to change to a single card and if so what would you suggest.

cookiemonster, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

How do I change to single click?

1. How do I change to single click? - Similar Threads - change single click

2. Windows 11 - how do I change the double click mouse to a single click to open documents and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - how do I change the double click mouse to a single click to open documents and...: Change the mouse to single click vice double click. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-how-do-i-change-the-double-click-mouse/e0b1edcd-04b7-4281-85e2-668650e0761a
  3. Windows 11 - how do I change the double click mouse to a single click to open documents and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - how do I change the double click mouse to a single click to open documents and...: Change the mouse to single click vice double click. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-how-do-i-change-the-double-click-mouse/e0b1edcd-04b7-4281-85e2-668650e0761a
  4. How do i make my Mouse double click when i single click on minecraft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i make my Mouse double click when i single click on minecraft: I need help making any mouse double/triple click in a single click so i can godbridge in minecraft pls help i wanna make my mouse like bedless noobs...
  5. Single Click Setting not Staying on Single Click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Single Click Setting not Staying on Single Click: Have a Windows 10 Pro laptop, all updates are current. I set my system to single click on for mouse. Restart the system and it goes back to double click settings. Have tried several times now and it keeps happening. This is a fresh installation of W10 in last couple weeks....
  6. How do I change right click for the trackpad?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change right click for the trackpad?: Hello, I have been using a Mac for a while now and recently switched to a Windows laptop. On mac, you can change the trackpad to if you want to "right click," you can click the bottom left or right portion of the touchpad instead of clicking with 2 fingers. However, I can...
  7. How do I disable single-click to open in Office 365 desktop?

How do I disable single-click to open in Office 365 desktop?: I do not have single-click enabled on Windows 10. I don't have anything enabled in Outlook. Yet whenever I click on an email in my inbox so that I can see it in my preview pane to the right, a single click will open the email. If I try to click the drop-down arrow in a...
  8. How do I set single-click option on my Trakball

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I set single-click option on my Trakball: I have Logitech trakball that works just fine on my Win 10 (1903) laptop: however, when I tried to change it to "single click" to open, I can't find anywhere in Devices & Printers | Mouse that lets me do that. Am I missing something? How do I get single click as an option?...
  9. single click

single click: I am trying to change my settings on Microsoft 10 to be able to not have to double-click, but single click only. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/single-click/b893ac61-55a1-4c3e-8d2d-6c2e3bd3bc09
  10. How do I change a dual boot into a single boot PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I change a dual boot into a single boot PC: Perhaps my explanation wasn't clear. I want to install all the programs I want on Partition F (while booted into it). This is my clean install. When they all work as I want them to, I intend to delete the current partition C: (the old installation) and just use the clean...