Windows 10: How do I change to touch screen?

Discus and support How do I change to touch screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Split from this thread. how do I change to touch screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CATHYstoffer, Dec 10, 2018.

1. How do I change to touch screen?

Split from this thread.​

how do I change to touch screen

:)

CATHYstoffer, Dec 10, 2018

2. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Dec 10, 2018
  3. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Dani Pun Win User

How do I change to touch screen?

Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

How do I change to touch screen?

1. How do I change to touch screen? - Similar Threads - change touch screen

2. How do I get my touch screen back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my touch screen back?: Hello! My computer is brand new I got it two days ago, and the touch screen isn't working. When I was setting it up for the first time, the touch screen worked, but now it doesn't, and I'm not sure why. When I go in and view the "pen and touch" setting, it says that "no pen...
  3. How do I get my touch screen back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my touch screen back?: Hello! My computer is brand new I got it two days ago, and the touch screen isn't working. When I was setting it up, the touch screen worked, but now it doesn't, and I'm not sure why. When I go in and view the "pen and touch" setting, it says that "no pen or touch input is...
  4. How do I stop screen brightness changing when I swipe in touch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop screen brightness changing when I swipe in touch screen: In laptop mode or when I press F11 for full screen mode, if my son swipes on the screen or even tried to write something with his finger, the volume changes and the screen brightness changes, sometimes all the way to black. It makes the touch screen unusable.Is it broken or...
  5. How do I stop screen brightness changing when I swipe in touch screen

How do I stop screen brightness changing when I swipe in touch screen: In laptop mode or when I press F11 for full screen mode, if my son swipes on the screen or even tried to write something with his finger, the volume changes and the screen brightness changes, sometimes all the way to black. It makes the touch screen unusable.Is it broken or...
  6. How do I fix this touch screen problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this touch screen problem?: I already had 2 non-touch monitors set up on my pc, then I added a brand new touch pad monitor from WIMAXIT model 1400CT.When I opened the box and plugged it in the computer the windows 10 pc instantly gained touch pad abilities which is good. But it reads that my old 2...
  7. How do I fix this touch screen problem?

How do I fix this touch screen problem?: I already had 2 non-touch monitors set up on my pc, then I added a brand new touch pad monitor from WIMAXIT model 1400CT.When I opened the box and plugged it in the computer the windows 10 pc instantly gained touch pad abilities which is good. But it reads that my old 2...
  8. How do I fix this touch screen problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. how do i turn off my touch screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i turn off my touch screen: how do I turn off the touch screen on my computer and or fix it the sensors on my touch screen are really spazzy they registered that my finger is touching the screen when I'm not like when I'm playing a game or typing my paper or watching a video all of a sudden my screen...
  10. How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity?: How do I adjust the touch screen sensitivity? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-adjust-the-touch-screen-sensitivity/c12bb992-1d4e-4990-8830-1c432a34d99e