Windows 10: How Do I change units of measure for just Data transfers?

Discus and support How Do I change units of measure for just Data transfers? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to be able to change the unit of measure for file transfers from MBps to Mbps. All the flash cards use Mbps to state their speed and Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AidanC.F. Smith, Mar 19, 2023.

1. How Do I change units of measure for just Data transfers?

I need to be able to change the unit of measure for file transfers from MBps to Mbps. All the flash cards use Mbps to state their speed and Windows uses MBps which can be confusing when I'm trying to diagnose a potential bottleneck. also, I it would be nice if it were toggleable so that I can turn it on and off when needed. also it would be nice if my 1TB Drive didn't show up as a Petabit.

:)

AidanC.F. Smith, Mar 19, 2023

2. Change ruler measurement units in Paint

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

You can try the following procedures below:

Have a ruler displayed under Paint.

Click on the View menu > Ruler

By default the measurement unit is in pixels:

To change it, click on the View menu again and select the measurement unit of your choice:

pixels

Inch

Centimeters

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Mar 19, 2023
  3. grschinon Win User
    Energy Profiler measurement units

Here's one that's got me flummoxed. Until yesterday, Energy Profiler would measure power consumption in watts. I'm not aware of having done anything in particular, but as of yesterday it started using amps as the vertical unit instead of watts.

Does anyone know what I did to effect this change and how I can get it back to watts?

grschinon, Mar 19, 2023
  4. How Do I change units of measure for just Data transfers?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

How Do I change units of measure for just Data transfers?

1. How Do I change units of measure for just Data transfers? - Similar Threads - change units measure

2. How Do I change units of measure for just Data transfers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I change units of measure for just Data transfers?: I need to be able to change the unit of measure for file transfers from MBps to Mbps. All the flash cards use Mbps to state their speed and Windows uses MBps which can be confusing when I'm trying to diagnose a potential bottleneck. also, I it would be nice if it were...
  3. How Do I change units of measure for just Data transfers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I change units of measure for just Data transfers?: I need to be able to change the unit of measure for file transfers from MBps to Mbps. All the flash cards use Mbps to state their speed and Windows uses MBps which can be confusing when I'm trying to diagnose a potential bottleneck. also, I it would be nice if it were...
  4. How do i properly transfer a user folders data to another?

How do i properly transfer a user folders data to another?: So i tried to transfer my old user folders stuff to my new one by copy and pasting into the new folder and replacing everything in there in the processbut then it created a new problem.The taskbar became completely unresponsive and the things pinned to the taskbar like...
  5. How to measure how much data is transmitted by an app through LAN

How to measure how much data is transmitted by an app through LAN: Hi! I have to make some report to my boss next week about our LAN in our company. One of these report should be how does our main app is affecting our LAN. The app is a client-server app and we have around 80 clients who are using the app. My question is: Is there any good...
  6. how do i transfer data to new computer

how do i transfer data to new computer: how do i transfer data from old computer to new pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-data-to-new-computer/43fffdf5-7233-405a-b431-608b28c00c64
  7. Just for extra measures

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just for extra measures: submitted by /u/TheStoryAboutLinky10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iprml3/just_for_extra_measures/
  8. how to transfer data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to transfer data: how to transfer windows 8 old computer to windows 10 new computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-data/109827c8-0fdb-4c3e-bc59-1cc95c984de9
  9. How do I measure an object in Paint 3D?

How do I measure an object in Paint 3D?: I want my Geometry students to design a locker in the shape of a prism or a combination of prisms. How can they measure the figures they use, so that they can calculate the volume of the locker they design?...
  10. how do you transfer data?

how do you transfer data?: How do you transfer data. I just got a new dell and I am having a problem with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-transfer-data/c5ae3a56-37a0-45fa-82f7-b429322d8735"