Windows 10: How do I change which adult users get activity reports for my child?

Discus and support How do I change which adult users get activity reports for my child? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; We have 3 adults (me, my wife, and my sister), and my 2 children in our family account. I would like my children's activity report sent to just my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Marty Hoffmann, Dec 11, 2018.

1. How do I change which adult users get activity reports for my child?

We have 3 adults (me, my wife, and my sister), and my 2 children in our family account.

I would like my children's activity report sent to just my wife and I, but I can't find where to manage who gets the activity reports.

Thanks,

Marty

:)

Marty Hoffmann, Dec 11, 2018

2. Child Activity Report

Hello Tareq,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your account or to your computer prior to this?
    • Which email address did you use when you've set up the Family Safety?

To make sure, I suggest that your follow these steps and see if it helps:

• Go to account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Find your child's name and select Activity.
    • If Activity reporting is turned Off, use the switch to turn it
      On.

Note: If you don't want to get weekly activity reports in your email, but still want to see your child's online activity, switch Email me weekly reports from On to Off.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Changing Adult Account to Child Account

Hi Peter,

To rectify your issue in converting an account from child/teen to an adult, we suggest that you try these steps and see if it helps.

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Click Family and other users on the left pane.
    • Select the adult account and click Change account type.

In addition you may also check this
    Forum article
    to know more details about Family Safety: Frequently Asked Questions.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Wendy_876 Win User

How do I change which adult users get activity reports for my child?

Changing user account from adult to child on windows 10

My daughter is listed as an adult and I need to change her to a child. The only way I can see to do that is to delete her adult account and add her as a child account. What are the repercussions of doing that?

Wendy_876, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

How do I change which adult users get activity reports for my child?

1. How do I change which adult users get activity reports for my child? - Similar Threads - change adult users

2. How do I, an ADULT, change my incorrect age from a child to an adult?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I, an ADULT, change my incorrect age from a child to an adult?: It is as the description says!Your advisers are so poor at dealing with these issues, it's not funny. I've scoured the internet for solutions and none have come up. Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to change my god damn age when I'm trying to pay into your Skype...
  3. How do I, an ADULT, change my incorrect age from a child to an adult?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I, an ADULT, change my incorrect age from a child to an adult?: It is as the description says!Your advisers are so poor at dealing with these issues, it's not funny. I've scoured the internet for solutions and none have come up. Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to change my god damn age when I'm trying to pay into your Skype...
  4. How do I, an ADULT, change my incorrect age from a child to an adult?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Change user from child to adult

Change user from child to adult: I need to change user from child to adult or delete user and start over https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-user-from-child-to-adult/8e320b5b-d000-4702-9f31-1e24d11c645f
  6. How do I change my Microsoft Account from Child to Adult

How do I change my Microsoft Account from Child to Adult: Hi All,I have searched everywhere to change my microsoft account from my child as being the administrator to the adult. The information on the Microsoft page doesn't work and I am getting nowhere with this. Can anyone please explain how I get this changed.Thank you...
  7. How to change my account from child to adult

How to change my account from child to adult: Hello, I have recently turned 13 years old and I was wondering if my account could now be changed to adult? I am in New South Wales, Australia and I'm pretty sure 13 is the minimum age. If I can, how?...
  8. How do I get activity reporting on my adult microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get activity reporting on my adult microsoft account: I would like to set up screen reporting on my Microsoft account. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-activity-reporting-on-my-adult/441299d1-3948-4efa-a1c3-9b1f8e1aac94
  9. How to report on all account activity, both adult and child.

How to report on all account activity, both adult and child.: We'd like to report on all activity on our accounts, since our kids use our account at time so is there a way to also restrict and report on our adult account?...
  10. Change child administrator to adult

Change child administrator to adult: We made my son the administrator on his pc, however because of his birthday (he's 9) it will not allow him to do much. He can't watch youtube at all, and whenever we try to install a program, for instance, I bought Adobe Animate for him and tried to install it, but it...