Windows 10: How do I change which touch keyboard comes up first?

Discus and support How do I change which touch keyboard comes up first? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using a tablet PC, at first when I pressed the touch keyboard button, a keyboard would pop up. now every time, the handwriting keyboard pops up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by peasantb, Aug 21, 2015.

1. peasantb Win User

How do I change which touch keyboard comes up first?

I am using a tablet PC, at first when I pressed the touch keyboard button, a keyboard would pop up. now every time, the handwriting keyboard pops up immediately and I must switch to one with actual buttons. Restarting does nothing.

:)

peasantb, Aug 21, 2015

2. Touch Keyboard Missing in HTC Touch Cruise WM6

No I said the Touch keyboard isn't listed. Its not on the list. Only the one's I mentioned earlier come up. How can I enable the Touch keyboard? As I mentioned, I already tried a hard and soft reset.

~Santhosh

Santhosh James Kutty, Aug 21, 2015
  3. taskbar resize WIN 10

I have the same issue on my tablet computer. When I touch and hold, the context menu that I get only has three choices. Show app icons Show all notification icons and Show touch keyboard button. I have tried touching all over the bottom 1/3 of my
    screen (current task bar area) and that is all that will come up unless I touch a specific icon such as the start button which brings up a menu related to it.

I don't know how I got here. My wife was using the tablet, and it changed and I haven't been able to put it back.

BillAtTaxgals, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

How do I change which touch keyboard comes up first?

1. How do I change which touch keyboard comes up first? - Similar Threads - change touch keyboard

2. How do I delegate applications to be the "best match" or come up first in the Start...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delegate applications to be the "best match" or come up first in the Start...: I always use the Start search-bar to open applications and find it to be very efficient.I often need to open Whatsapp Web on my Windows 10 laptop and simply typing the "w" key, then pressing enter would open the app as Windows would configure Whatsapp Web to be the "best...
  3. How do I delegate applications to be the "best match" or come up first in the Start...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delegate applications to be the "best match" or come up first in the Start...: I always use the Start search-bar to open applications and find it to be very efficient.I often need to open Whatsapp Web on my Windows 10 laptop and simply typing the "w" key, then pressing enter would open the app as Windows would configure Whatsapp Web to be the "best...
  4. How do I delegate applications to be the "best match" or come up first in the Start...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do you remove touch keyboard?

How do you remove touch keyboard?: how do you get rid of the touch keyboard thing on the bottom of the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-touch-keyboard/97287859-e5be-4f87-89be-97b7529e6b7f
  6. how to change the order in which programs come up when i search for them?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to change the order in which programs come up when i search for them?: [ATTACH] I recently noticed it is getting harder and harder for me to quickly open discord, i usually open programs by pressing my windows key, and then typing the first couple letters of that programs name. "ch" for google chrome, "p" for premeire pro, etc. but recently I...
  7. How do I change to touch screen?

How do I change to touch screen?: Split from this thread. how do I change to touch screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-to-touch-screen/d968fa23-02f9-40ef-8fe0-3800896831f1
  8. How do I turn off the touch keyboard?

How do I turn off the touch keyboard?: How do I turn off the touch keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-turn-off-the-touch-keyboard/710d98a6-406c-42e9-b68c-4c7550b0a0d8
  9. How do I make touch keyboard always pop up automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make touch keyboard always pop up automatically: I have recently purchased HP Pavilion x360, 14ba075tx. I have set the touch keyboard to "show the touch keyboard when not in tablet mode and there's no keyboard attached" In Spite of this, setting does not seems to remain forever. It gets pop up automatically only...
  10. How do I change the monitor in which my notifications pop up on?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change the monitor in which my notifications pop up on?: I'm running Windows 10 and I have two monitors, whenever I get a notification from either an application or from a website like Facebook, it appears on my primary monitor. I would like to know if I can make the notifications appear on my second monitor without changing my...