Windows 10: How do I change which touch keyboard comes up first?

Discus and support How do I change which touch keyboard comes up first? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using a tablet PC, at first when I pressed the touch keyboard button, a keyboard would pop up. now every time, the handwriting keyboard pops up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by peasantb, Aug 21, 2015.

1. peasantb Win User

How do I change which touch keyboard comes up first?

I am using a tablet PC, at first when I pressed the touch keyboard button, a keyboard would pop up. now every time, the handwriting keyboard pops up immediately and I must switch to one with actual buttons. Restarting does nothing.

:)

peasantb, Aug 21, 2015

2. Touch Keyboard Missing in HTC Touch Cruise WM6

No I said the Touch keyboard isn't listed. Its not on the list. Only the one's I mentioned earlier come up. How can I enable the Touch keyboard? As I mentioned, I already tried a hard and soft reset.

~Santhosh

Santhosh James Kutty, Aug 21, 2015
  3. taskbar resize WIN 10

I have the same issue on my tablet computer. When I touch and hold, the context menu that I get only has three choices. Show app icons Show all notification icons and Show touch keyboard button. I have tried touching all over the bottom 1/3 of my
    screen (current task bar area) and that is all that will come up unless I touch a specific icon such as the start button which brings up a menu related to it.

I don't know how I got here. My wife was using the tablet, and it changed and I haven't been able to put it back.

BillAtTaxgals, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

How do I change which touch keyboard comes up first?