Windows 10: How do I change windows+tab so that it shows on the bottom?

Discus and support How do I change windows+tab so that it shows on the bottom? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently after windows 10 updated, when I use windows+tab it shows up on the top of the screen, how do I change it so it shows back up on the bottom of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nphillips, Jun 1, 2018.

1. nphillips Win User

How do I change windows+tab so that it shows on the bottom?

Recently after windows 10 updated, when I use windows+tab it shows up on the top of the screen, how do I change it so it shows back up on the bottom of the screen?

How do I change windows+tab so that it shows on the bottom? [​IMG]

:)

nphillips, Jun 1, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

Curious small window bug - Win7 - UPDATE: Command line -tab parameter issue?

Any steps to reproduce? GPU-Z dynamically changes the window border/size to enable resize only when sensor tab is active

W1zzard, Jun 25, 2018
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jun 25, 2018
  4. gbird Win User

Windows 8 FREE Developer Build

Can someone please give me a step by step showing of how to take control of a .dll file in Windows 8? It looks totally different from 7, where the "Owner" tab is not there.

gbird, Jun 25, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I change windows+tab so that it shows on the bottom? - Similar Threads - change windows+tab shows

2. How do I change the tab size for notepad not sticky notes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the tab size for notepad not sticky notes?: windows 10notepad version 22H2 I think https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-tab-size-for-notepad-not/320fe035-4658-412c-a2d1-f29e1281cf89
  3. in Mahjong puzzle, how do i change the tiles so the numbers show.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in Mahjong puzzle, how do i change the tiles so the numbers show.: It changed today to have no numbers, only symbols. I looked online, it said to F5, themes and choose a style. that did not work for me. please help me to get the numbers back on the tiles. thank you...
  4. in Mahjong puzzle, how do i change the tiles so the numbers show.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in Mahjong puzzle, how do i change the tiles so the numbers show.: It changed today to have no numbers, only symbols. I looked online, it said to F5, themes and choose a style. that did not work for me. please help me to get the numbers back on the tiles. thank you...
  5. How do I get rid of Ctrl Alt Esc Tab Buttons at bottom of screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of Ctrl Alt Esc Tab Buttons at bottom of screen?: How do I get rid of Ctrl Alt Esc Tab Buttons at bottom of screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-ctrl-alt-esc-tab-buttons-at/74e56307-2706-4f1f-aba3-7c2c336a788f
  6. How do I change default tab in "Win+." shortcut

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change default tab in "Win+." shortcut: I tried googling it, but there seem no options whatsoever, I am stuck with useless emojis when I am intending to use additional symbols, mathematical and punctuation that aren't present on the keyboard. I found this feature very useful and helpful, but switching from emojis...
  7. How do I have Windows File Explorer show file info at bottom?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I have Windows File Explorer show file info at bottom?: In the last couple days I've noticed that my Windows Explorer no longer displays a panel with file info on selected files. Image resolution, Video resolution, that sort of thing. The bottom bar shows me file size but I'm looking for a bit more info that's quickly accessible....
  8. Wifi not showing up on the tab on the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not showing up on the tab on the bottom of the screen: I am trying to connect to the Wifi and it is not coming up in setting and I tried all the solution try and fix it. They did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-not-showing-up-on-the-tab-on-the-bottom-of/a0dd542b-cc18-4416-9d87-a14c3507848f
  9. How do I change ALT+TAB behaviour

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change ALT+TAB behaviour: Hi folks I am stumped by something which I assume is relatively easy to fix. The Alt+Tab behaviour has changed on my Win 10 laptop and I am not sure how to change it back. I prefer Alt+Tab to make definitive screen changes, but now it seems to be a scrolling change...
  10. How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right?: [img] so basically when theres a bunch of icons on the bottom right. it creates this up arrow with the rest of the icons.. i dont want this. i want them all to be in the bottom right and NO i dont want to drag the icon into the task bar everytime. any ideas? 85633