How do I change windows+tab so that it shows on the bottom?

Discus and support How do I change windows+tab so that it shows on the bottom? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Recently after windows 10 updated, when I use windows+tab it shows up on the top of the screen, how do I change it so it shows back up on the bottom of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nphillips, Jun 1, 2018.

1. nphillips Win User

Recently after windows 10 updated, when I use windows+tab it shows up on the top of the screen, how do I change it so it shows back up on the bottom of the screen?

[​IMG]

:)

nphillips, Jun 1, 2018
Thema:

How do I change windows+tab so that it shows on the bottom? - Similar Threads - change windows+tab shows

1. Announcing Changes to Microsoft’s Mitigation Bypass Bounty

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Changes to Microsoft’s Mitigation Bypass Bounty: Today we’re announcing a change to the Mitigation Bypass Bounty that removes Control Flow Guard (CFG) from the set of in-scope mitigations. In this blog, we’ll provide additional background and explain why we’re making this change. Mitigation Bypass Bounty Background...
  2. Your password was changed on a different device

in Windows 10 News
    Your password was changed on a different device: [ATTACH] Microsoft recommends users to set up a separate password for their device unless they are logging in using their Microsoft account. However, the leave the choice upon users whether they wish to set the password or not. In the later [...] This post Your password was...
  3. (Resolved) Want Free No Watermark Software to merge 2 Videos into 1 and Format Change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    (Resolved) Want Free No Watermark Software to merge 2 Videos into 1 and Format Change: Hey what's going on guys. I am not a big Youtuber by any means. I do however post videos every now and then of games I play specially when I am bored. Why not if Youtube is Free anyway. Well I am looking for Software recommendations that allow me to merge 2 video files into...
  4. W10 constantly changing file associations on two different computers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 constantly changing file associations on two different computers.: Hey all, for some reason, on Windows 10 Pro, I'm always getting file association/open with popups when I open the same files I must have associated dozens of times before. Has anyone else had this problem? Like for instance, I open all of my JPG files with the classic photo...
  5. Does File History backup Changed/Added Files or All Monitored Files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Does File History backup Changed/Added Files or All Monitored Files?: Windows 10 Pro v1803 I'm sure when I first used File History with Windows 8.x or Windows 10 (can't quite remember) it backed up everything then backed up news files plus copies of changed files. I noticed the other day loads of files were missing in the File History backup...
  6. Change drive letters assigned

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Change drive letters assigned: Haven't done this in a while. Never in W-10 Want to move and reassign: On Disk 0 (F) becomes (D) 15 MB assigned by OS On Disk 1 (H) becomes (E) Second SSD drive On Disk 2 (D) becomes (F) First HDD used for storage On Disk 3 (E) becomes (G) External 1 GB for File History,...
  7. Change assigned drive letters

in Windows 10 Support
    Change assigned drive letters: Haven't done this in a while. Never in W-10 Want to move and reassign: On Disk 0 (F) becomes (D) 15 MB assigned by OS On Disk 1 (H) becomes (E) Second SSD drive On Disk 2 (D) becomes (F) First HDD used for storage On Disk 3 (E) becomes (G) External 1 GB for File History,...