Windows 10: How do I change windows+tab so that it shows on the bottom?

Discus and support How do I change windows+tab so that it shows on the bottom? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently after windows 10 updated, when I use windows+tab it shows up on the top of the screen, how do I change it so it shows back up on the bottom of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nphillips, Jun 1, 2018.

1. nphillips Win User

How do I change windows+tab so that it shows on the bottom?

Recently after windows 10 updated, when I use windows+tab it shows up on the top of the screen, how do I change it so it shows back up on the bottom of the screen?

How do I change windows+tab so that it shows on the bottom? [​IMG]

:)

nphillips, Jun 1, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

Curious small window bug - Win7 - UPDATE: Command line -tab parameter issue?

Any steps to reproduce? GPU-Z dynamically changes the window border/size to enable resize only when sensor tab is active

W1zzard, Jun 25, 2018
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jun 25, 2018
  4. gbird Win User

Windows 8 FREE Developer Build

Can someone please give me a step by step showing of how to take control of a .dll file in Windows 8? It looks totally different from 7, where the "Owner" tab is not there.

gbird, Jun 25, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I change windows+tab so that it shows on the bottom? - Similar Threads - change windows+tab shows

2. Wifi not showing up on the tab on the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not showing up on the tab on the bottom of the screen: I am trying to connect to the Wifi and it is not coming up in setting and I tried all the solution try and fix it. They did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-not-showing-up-on-the-tab-on-the-bottom-of/a0dd542b-cc18-4416-9d87-a14c3507848f
  3. How do I show the Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I show the Taskbar?: How do I always show the taskbar? I don't have a keyboard so I use the on-screen one. I need to use my keyboard in an app that hides the taskbar....
  4. my file is not readable. how do I change it so I can read it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my file is not readable. how do I change it so I can read it?: my file is not readable. how do I change it so I can read it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_books/my-file-is-not-readable-how-do-i-change-it-so-i/da93c09e-466e-427a-bf5d-b811c82224bb
  5. How do I change windows font

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change windows font: How do I change windows font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-do-i-change-windows-font/3decaa6b-b5f1-4ef1-afa8-0c5a61273331
  6. how do i remove recent tabs

in Browsers and Email
    how do i remove recent tabs: if i go to history and want to remove it all of a sudden it shoes history and recent tabs and even after the history is deleted by checking the padge and hitting delete the recent tabs still shows the last 9 or 10 sites you have been on?*Mad 21196
  7. Please how do I remove this bottom screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Please how do I remove this bottom screen: [img] My dad somehow got this black area on the bottom of our computer, please how do I remove it. It's driving us crazy, cheers. Finally managed to upload pic, you can clearly see the black bit half way down screen, I cannot remove it, please help. 75157
  8. How do I delete the tab at the top?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I delete the tab at the top?: I am having a problem as by accident after reseting the computer and trying to install new apps, i got this internet address bar at the top. I would like to get rid of it, but I have no idea how to. Could someone tell me how do I do that? It's the tab the arrow is showing...
  9. How do I change ALT+TAB behaviour

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change ALT+TAB behaviour: Hi folks I am stumped by something which I assume is relatively easy to fix. The Alt+Tab behaviour has changed on my Win 10 laptop and I am not sure how to change it back. I prefer Alt+Tab to make definitive screen changes, but now it seems to be a scrolling change...
  10. How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make the taskbar show all the icons on the bottom right?: [img] so basically when theres a bunch of icons on the bottom right. it creates this up arrow with the rest of the icons.. i dont want this. i want them all to be in the bottom right and NO i dont want to drag the icon into the task bar everytime. any ideas? 85633