Windows 10: How do I Change Xerox 3320 printer from Double sided to single sided printing?

Discus and support How do I Change Xerox 3320 printer from Double sided to single sided printing? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried to change settings but it still says"Two sided" printing in Xerox printer settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WansW_198, Sep 9, 2019.

1. WansW_198 Win User

How do I Change Xerox 3320 printer from Double sided to single sided printing?

I have tried to change settings but it still says"Two sided" printing in Xerox printer settings

:)

WansW_198, Sep 9, 2019

2. Double sided printing

I have an ASUS laptop running Windows 10. I'm trying to print double sided on a Brother 9330CDW. There is no option to print double sided and in the settings it says Duplex Unit not installed (this is greyed out so I cant change it). I can print double
    sided on the same printer when using an Apple iMac. Any ideas?

GrahamCBrown, Sep 9, 2019
  3. double-sided printing

Doesn't your printer have an option for double sided printing?

Bruce Hagen, Sep 9, 2019
  4. rwb1012 Win User

Printing PDF double side

Printing double sided is primarily a hardware/driver function.

Obviously, you need a printer that has this capability and this may involve having a duplex unit. The driver must support this.

There can be printer property settings that prevent double sided printing.

Printing to photo paper often disables double sided printing. as the driver 'knows' that the coating is only on one side.

Borderless printing can also cause problems. So can margin settings, if the printer has different margin on each side.

Some duplex units only work with certain paper sizes. Too short and the duplex unit can't flip it over.

rwb1012, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I Change Xerox 3320 printer from Double sided to single sided printing? - Similar Threads - Change Xerox 3320

2. Double Sided Scanning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double Sided Scanning: Hi, I'm trying to scan documents, double sided, from a Brother MFC-J6930DW but can't seem to be able too. Can you please help. Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-sided-scanning/f8275c8f-47fd-4e1c-b6e2-fa14586625f7
  3. option to print double sided no longer available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    option to print double sided no longer available: option to print double sided no longer available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/option-to-print-double-sided-no-longer-available/c0dda02e-2404-47f9-94a9-3816e5bf9e3b
  4. how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer?: how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side/6bfc7df5-d99d-453b-8df6-37575dd1cc89"
  5. How do I print on both sides?

How do I print on both sides?: How do I print on both sides of paper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-on-both-sides/05a2aa87-3056-4740-9f93-741fa95d0dd0
  6. Double sided printing

Double sided printing: I have an ASUS laptop running Windows 10. I'm trying to print double sided on a Brother 9330CDW. There is no option to print double sided and in the settings it says Duplex Unit not installed (this is greyed out so I cant change it). I can print double sided on the same...
  7. How do set a printer up to print 8.5 X 11 and not side by side?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do set a printer up to print 8.5 X 11 and not side by side?: I've added a WIFI printer which will only print side by side....the preview shows a standard setup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-set-a-printer-up-to-print-85-x-11-and-not/68baee4a-33c2-41a2-8bf3-c13f2cc6943d
  8. Printer not printing both sides of paper

Printer not printing both sides of paper: Hi I have a new ASUS UX305CA laptop preloaded with W10. It recognised my old Epson Stylus SX415 printer but will not act on selection to print both sides of paper. I seem to have the most up to date driver and I've tried removing and re-installing to no effect. Worked OK...
  9. Show windows side by side from taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Show windows side by side from taskbar: Win 10 show windows side by side shows them stacked instead of side by side Any suggestions to fix this 22575
  10. Displaying Windows side by side How?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Displaying Windows side by side How?: I have a large screen monitor which is wide enough and high enough to display 2 A4 size sheets in portrait orientation side by side. I have just moved to Windows 10 with this machine and it refuses to position two windows in this manner. I have been using the task bar, right...