Windows 10: How do I Change Xerox 3320 printer from Double sided to single sided printing?

Discus and support How do I Change Xerox 3320 printer from Double sided to single sided printing? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried to change settings but it still says"Two sided" printing in Xerox printer settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WansW_198, Sep 9, 2019.

1. WansW_198 Win User

How do I Change Xerox 3320 printer from Double sided to single sided printing?

I have tried to change settings but it still says"Two sided" printing in Xerox printer settings

:)

WansW_198, Sep 9, 2019

2. Double sided printing

I have an ASUS laptop running Windows 10. I'm trying to print double sided on a Brother 9330CDW. There is no option to print double sided and in the settings it says Duplex Unit not installed (this is greyed out so I cant change it). I can print double
    sided on the same printer when using an Apple iMac. Any ideas?

GrahamCBrown, Sep 9, 2019
  3. double-sided printing

Doesn't your printer have an option for double sided printing?

Bruce Hagen, Sep 9, 2019
  4. rwb1012 Win User

Printing PDF double side

Printing double sided is primarily a hardware/driver function.

Obviously, you need a printer that has this capability and this may involve having a duplex unit. The driver must support this.

There can be printer property settings that prevent double sided printing.

Printing to photo paper often disables double sided printing. as the driver 'knows' that the coating is only on one side.

Borderless printing can also cause problems. So can margin settings, if the printer has different margin on each side.

Some duplex units only work with certain paper sizes. Too short and the duplex unit can't flip it over.

rwb1012, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I Change Xerox 3320 printer from Double sided to single sided printing? - Similar Threads - Change Xerox 3320

2. double sided printing hp printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    double sided printing hp printer: double sided printing hp printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-sided-printing-hp-printer/6607cd96-5a9b-4437-b287-e3fac7d952f2
  3. double sided printing hp printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    double sided printing hp printer: double sided printing hp printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-sided-printing-hp-printer/6607cd96-5a9b-4437-b287-e3fac7d952f2
  4. My printer is set for double-sided printing. I need to change that option to single-sided....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printer is set for double-sided printing. I need to change that option to single-sided....: My printer is set for double-sided printing. I need to change that option to single-sided. Help me, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-is-set-for-double-sided-printing-i-need/d05960f4-b4bb-4629-a008-8bd685e1d606
  5. separate "devices" for single-sided and double-sided printing?

separate "devices" for single-sided and double-sided printing?: Is there a way to have separate "devices" for a printer that can do single-sided or double-sided printing? I have an HP 401dn laser printer which does double-sided printing very nicely. MS Office has print dialogs that allow me to choose double-sided printing, but almost...
  6. Redirected printer printing double sided

Redirected printer printing double sided: I am using an iMac at home and logging in through Microsoft RDP to access my work computer. I have a Canon MG6620 printer. It is showing up as a redirected printer when I log in remotely to my work computer which is operating on Windows 10. When I print anything, it is...
  7. Printing double sided I am trying to print double sided from single sided documents, how to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing double sided I am trying to print double sided from single sided documents, how to...: I am trying to print double sided from single sided documents, how to do thiss? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-double-sided-i-am-trying-to-print-double/3db0fecd-61ad-48dc-bfaf-c89bf212cded
  8. Double sided printing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Double sided printing: How do I double side printing in windows ten https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-sided-printing/2467bf63-324a-4545-a7c2-65cdd012dbb6
  9. Double sided printing

Double sided printing: When I am trying to print double sided, it doesn't matter if I choose to flip on long edge or short edge, the backside is always upside down to the front side. This used to print just fine, and just started doing this a few months ago. Help?...
  10. Double sided printing

Double sided printing: I have an ASUS laptop running Windows 10. I'm trying to print double sided on a Brother 9330CDW. There is no option to print double sided and in the settings it says Duplex Unit not installed (this is greyed out so I cant change it). I can print double sided on the same...