Windows 10: How do I check the original windows ?

Discus and support How do I check the original windows ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do I check the original windows [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jiaul HaqueKawsar™, Jun 26, 2020.

1. How do I check the original windows ?

How do I check the original windows

How do I check the original windows ? b5c5a70c-f573-4f5d-807f-cbff1fa1d5e6?upload=true.png

:)

Jiaul HaqueKawsar™, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Origin will not load

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Which was the update that was installed prior to this issue?
    2. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    3. Do you get any error message while launching the Origin application?
    4. What was the error message that you got while reinstalling the Origin application?
    5. Are you facing this issue with any other applications?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to launch Origin application.

1. Follow the steps mentioned in Uninstalling Origin Application
      and completely uninstall Origin from your computer.
    2. Then, put your computer in a Clean Boot State
      and delete the folders from the following locations.

• Note: A Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Your computer may temporarily lose
      some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

• C:\ProgramData\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Origin\
    • C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License\

1. Then, Download Origin and install it with the computer being in a Clean Boot
      State.
    2. Then, place the computer to normal boot by going to
      Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
      section in the Clean Boot link and check if you are able to launch the Origin application.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 26, 2020
  4. How do I check the original windows ?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

How do I check the original windows ?

1. How do I check the original windows ? - Similar Threads - check original

2. Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original: Hi.I've got a new Asus laptop with preinstalled windows.I want to check whether that windows is genuine or not.Especially, If it is genuine, I want to know if it was installed in factory or installed by a distributor?I run the following command in CMD:wmic path...
  3. Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check If The Windows of a New Laptop is Original: Hi.I've got a new Asus laptop with preinstalled windows.I want to check whether that windows is genuine or not.Especially, If it is genuine, I want to know if it was installed in factory or installed by a distributor?I run the following command in CMD:wmic path...
  4. How to check my original OME windows Product Key from my Desktop/Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check my original OME windows Product Key from my Desktop/Laptop: My organization all workstation installed original windows 10 & 11 OS key. But duo to Inventory i want to Noted product activation key from Desktop/Laptop. My Windows Activation status : Active PC is showing: Windows is activated with a digital licenceHow to check my original...
  5. How to check my original OME windows Product Key from my Desktop/Laptop

How to check my original OME windows Product Key from my Desktop/Laptop: My organization all workstation installed original windows 10 & 11 OS key. But duo to Inventory i want to Noted product activation key from Desktop/Laptop. My Windows Activation status : Active PC is showing: Windows is activated with a digital licenceHow to check my original...
  6. I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.: I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.When I typed "slmgr.vbs /dlv" on cmd this window appeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-check-whether-the-copy-of-windows-on-my/b1a3c5ef-e302-4ffc-a926-f7350e98fcc4
  7. I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.

I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.: I want to check whether the copy of Windows on my laptop is original or not.When I typed "slmgr.vbs /dlv" on cmd this window appeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-check-whether-the-copy-of-windows-on-my/b1a3c5ef-e302-4ffc-a926-f7350e98fcc4
  8. I checked accidentally "Use original boot configuration" and now I get Error 0xc000000e at...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I checked accidentally "Use original boot configuration" and now I get Error 0xc000000e at...: Ok, I made a mistake.Trying to fix another simple issue, I selected the Normal startup option in System Configuration and ended up in having the "Use original boot configuration" checked, and at boot....BOOOMM!!! BSOD with infamous error 0xc000000e.Im' pretty sure it is...
  9. How to check the authenticity of the original windows license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to check the authenticity of the original windows license?: How to check the authenticity of the original windows license? Check: Jasa Pembuatan Website dan Jasa SEO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-the-authenticity-of-the-original/f463ef8b-fe9c-4eb2-aa08-20dbf33dfcca
  10. how to check is my windows 10 and office 2016 product key is original or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to check is my windows 10 and office 2016 product key is original or not: I purchased windows 10 pro and office 2016 from online store and now I want to check is that product keys are original or not before installing it. Please help me with this * Moved from Community Participation Center...