Windows 10: How do I check the Windows license connected to my microsoft account

Discus and support How do I check the Windows license connected to my microsoft account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today I installed windows 11 on my laptop after trying chromeos flex irrelevent and during the OOBE I wasn't asked for any product key. I did not enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ujjawal Sharma, Sep 25, 2022.

1. How do I check the Windows license connected to my microsoft account

Today I installed windows 11 on my laptop after trying chromeos flex irrelevent and during the OOBE I wasn't asked for any product key. I did not enter it during installation. After initial setup I went to setting to enter the product key. But, to my surprise, windows was already activated with "the license connected to your microsoft account." I don't remember linking my product key to my microsoft account. I would like to know where I can view the linked product keys. It is worth mentioning that I bought the laptop without windows so there is no OEM key.

:)

Ujjawal Sharma, Sep 25, 2022

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

How do I check the Windows license connected to my microsoft account [​IMG]

MCardona81, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

How do I check the Windows license connected to my microsoft account

How to check digital licenses linked to my Microsoft Account?

My harddrive just crashed and HP is asking me to pay them to get a recovery media in order to re-install Windows on the new hard drive. Now, Windows 10 uses digital licenses tied to out Microsoft Account. So, I guess I should be able to grab a iso of the same edition of Windows online, install it, and then activate it by signing in to my MS Account.
    Only thing I can't seem to figure out is how do I check if I have a digital license linked to my account. https://account.microsoft.com/devices does show my connected devices but there isn't any option to check my license. Also,found a answer elsewhere stating that this page only shows the devices linked, not the one which have license.
    What I want to know is , How do I check whether the digital license is there in my MS Account or not ?

Tenforo, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

How do I check the Windows license connected to my microsoft account

1. How do I check the Windows license connected to my microsoft account - Similar Threads - check license connected

2. How can I check if my Microsoft Account is linked with Window's digital license or not? My...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I check if my Microsoft Account is linked with Window's digital license or not? My...: How can I check if my Microsoft Account is linked with Window's digital license or not? My current activation status: Window is activated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-check-if-my-microsoft-account-is-linked/775ab7c1-0f0e-4cec-a497-72dd77de8c44
  3. How can I check if my Microsoft Account is linked with Window's digital license or not? My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I check if my Microsoft Account is linked with Window's digital license or not? My...: How can I check if my Microsoft Account is linked with Window's digital license or not? My current activation status: Window is activated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-check-if-my-microsoft-account-is-linked/775ab7c1-0f0e-4cec-a497-72dd77de8c44
  4. How can I check if my Microsoft Account is linked with Window's digital license or not? My...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I check the Windows license connected to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I check the Windows license connected to my microsoft account: Today I installed windows 11 on my laptop after trying chromeos flex irrelevent and during the OOBE I wasn't asked for any product key. I did not enter it during installation. After initial setup I went to setting to enter the product key. But, to my surprise, windows was...
  6. How to check what Windows licenses do I have on my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to check what Windows licenses do I have on my microsoft account?: I can't see it anywhere, I wanna know if I have a win11 key already attached to my account or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-what-windows-licenses-do-i-have-on-my/587c6b42-6a03-4eb1-b697-32d4ee8ad061
  7. How to check what Windows licenses do I have on my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check what Windows licenses do I have on my microsoft account?: I can't see it anywhere, I wanna know if I have a win11 key already attached to my account or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-what-windows-licenses-do-i-have-on-my/587c6b42-6a03-4eb1-b697-32d4ee8ad061
  8. Need to Check my Windows License from my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to Check my Windows License from my Microsoft Account: I want to check my windows license from my microsoft account why is there no easy way to do so?I had recently unlinked my account in order to check for license but it messed things up in my pc So far it is saying that my license is linked with my microsoft account but I want...
  9. How do I connect my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?: I want to play with my friends on Minecraft, but can't because they need to invite me through Microsoft. I don't want to buy Minecraft again, how do I link my Mojang account to my Microsoft account?...
  10. How do I link this digital licensed windows to My Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I link this digital licensed windows to My Microsoft Account?: [ATTACH]I can't Find any option to link the digital license to Microsoft account? How can I add this? Please tell me with the procedure. Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com