Windows 10: how do I check to see if a copy of windows 10 is genuine?

Discus and support how do I check to see if a copy of windows 10 is genuine? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how do I check to see if a copy of windows 10 is genuine?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by patrickciminera, Nov 20, 2018.

1. how do I check to see if a copy of windows 10 is genuine?

how do I check to see if a copy of windows 10 is genuine?

:)

patrickciminera, Nov 20, 2018
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Windows 7 Genuine...

That's what I was thinking too? If I bought a Win7 and I activate my key how would it become a non-genuine key in a couple months?*Wtf :wtf:

...and I thought pirated OS's could receive updates, so how will they get this new update to check if it's genuine*Confused how do I check to see if a copy of windows 10 is genuine? :confused: I know my copy is legit, but what if for some strange chance MS screwes up and falsely accuses me as non-genuine? I don't know if that's possible or not.

t77snapshot, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

1. how do I check to see if a copy of windows 10 is genuine? - Similar Threads - check copy genuine

2. Is the copy of windows genuine?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is the copy of windows genuine?: and if not how it is linked to my account ? when I entered my account on laptop it showed me that windows is activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-copy-of-windows-genuine/b033c2c6-00dd-4357-8db6-a646fd9180fc
  3. Is the copy of windows genuine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the copy of windows genuine?: and if not how it is linked to my account ? when I entered my account on laptop it showed me that windows is activated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-copy-of-windows-genuine/b033c2c6-00dd-4357-8db6-a646fd9180fc
  4. copy of windows is not genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copy of windows is not genuine: plsss helppp call 81780 96764 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-of-windows-is-not-genuine/aa28a989-8412-4349-aeac-748210471c9c
  5. How to check Windows Key Genuinity

How to check Windows Key Genuinity: Dear SirFacebook is completely filled with genuine keys at a very reasonable priceIs that fraud or true ??How can we check whether keys supplied by them are genuine or not ??Please replyThanks...
  6. How to Check windows 10 is genuine or not ?

How to Check windows 10 is genuine or not ?: I used command "lmgr.vbs /dli" and here is the output [ATTACH] Could you please tell me, if the key that is being used is genuine or not ? and Thanks In Advance...
  7. How to check my windows 10 is genuine or not

How to check my windows 10 is genuine or not: Hi Is there any methods to check my windows 10 is genuine or not . please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-my-windows-10-is-genuine-or-not/b2acc8fa-5863-47fe-8040-10c988a2165d
  8. How can I update from a genuine copy of windows 7 to a genuine copy of windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I update from a genuine copy of windows 7 to a genuine copy of windows 10?: I have a genuine windows 7 that came with a laptop I bought in 2010 but have a fake windows 10, so thinking is there any way to upgrade from that windows 7 to windows 10 on a different device - my pc? thanks...
  9. How do I check if my windows 10 product key is genuine?

How do I check if my windows 10 product key is genuine?: How do I check if my windows 10 product key is genuine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-check-if-my-windows-10-product-key-is/245cef35-6878-4aad-a6aa-004e34d3df9e"
  10. How do I check my windows 10 activation key is genuine or craked?

How do I check my windows 10 activation key is genuine or craked?: I got several keys for windows activation. And I successfully activate my windows 10 HOME. But I have to confirm my keys are genuine that Microst guarantee. Is it genuine key that guaranteed by Microsoft? I need advisor's opinion ASAP! THANKS!![ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check for genuine copy of windows 10

2. check my copy of windows 10

3. how to check windows 10 copy is genuine