Windows 10: How do I check who is downloading my file on OneDrive?

Discus and support How do I check who is downloading my file on OneDrive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to share my onedrive folder to my friends by give them a url link to my folder so they can download anything inside the folder. If someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mikelferdinan, Nov 2, 2019.

1. How do I check who is downloading my file on OneDrive?

I want to share my onedrive folder to my friends by give them a url link to my folder so they can download anything inside the folder. If someone downloading file from my shared onedrive folder, Is the OneDrive username of the person downloading my file visible? For example "Ryan downloading your (filename) (timestamp)" And how do i check this?

:)

mikelferdinan, Nov 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Download from Onedrive to Save Files on PC

Hi!

I have just moved over 500 GB of picture files from my old PC to a new PC using OneDrive. It took a couple of days for the files to download from OneDrive. They now sit on the OneDrive folder on my new PC - only they don't. Every time I open a picture
    file I see a message saying downloading file from OneDrive. If I check the properties of the Pictures Folder within the OneDrive folder it shows I have some 435 GB of 503 GB saved on disk. This suggests that not all parts of the files have been download.

I want to save the files from OneDrive on my C: drive in Pictures folder. What is the best way to do it? Do I Copy or Move the files in the OneDrive folder?

All suggestions welcome.

Thanks, Nick

Nick Baldwin, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

How do I check who is downloading my file on OneDrive?

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

How do I check who is downloading my file on OneDrive?

1. How do I check who is downloading my file on OneDrive? - Similar Threads - check downloading file

2. How do I access my OneDrive files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access my OneDrive files?: I have been trying to open my files on OneDrive Windows 11 Dell, but I can't manage to open them. A pop-up message of "Install failed. Please contact your software vendor" keeps appearing on the screen whenever I do. I've tried troubleshooting, updating my Windows, and...
  3. How do I access my OneDrive files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I access my OneDrive files?: I have been trying to open my files on OneDrive Windows 11 Dell, but I can't manage to open them. A pop-up message of "Install failed. Please contact your software vendor" keeps appearing on the screen whenever I do. I've tried troubleshooting, updating my Windows, and...
  4. How do I Sync my files to OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Sync my files to OneDrive?: How do I "Sync" my files to OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-my-files-to-onedrive/614fd7f7-4bc2-41c5-a2a7-f9e89919c065
  5. How do I Sync my files to OneDrive?

How do I Sync my files to OneDrive?: How do I "Sync" my files to OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-my-files-to-onedrive/614fd7f7-4bc2-41c5-a2a7-f9e89919c065
  6. How do I include my downloads folder in Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I include my downloads folder in Onedrive?: I am not able to select the Downloads folder to sync with Onedrive. I believe this is a systems folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-include-my-downloads-folder-in-onedrive/b0413f2f-6013-4ba5-8818-d13a21a63667
  7. How do I include my downloads folder in Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I include my downloads folder in Onedrive?: I am not able to select the Downloads folder to sync with Onedrive. I believe this is a systems folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-include-my-downloads-folder-in-onedrive/b0413f2f-6013-4ba5-8818-d13a21a63667
  8. How do I include my downloads folder in Onedrive?

9. OneDrive - who deleted files? Logs?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive - who deleted files? Logs?: Hi In our business we use "OneDrive Business", many users shares/edits/adds files and etc. And now suddenly a lot of files some how is being moved to recycle bin. I saw that many people have this problem, and maybe cause of this problem is that some user have bugged...
  10. How do I stop Groove checking Onedrive?

How do I stop Groove checking Onedrive?: On a fairly new local user, I played a song and Groove loaded and started creating a library of all my songs. I didn't intend to use Groove and swapped to another player but now every day Runtime broker/Onedrive will run at least once and consume about 40% CPU & up to 1.9gb...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check if a file was downloaded from onedrive

2. can you see whi donwloaded files from onedrive

3. C:\Users\LocalAdminUser\Documents\New folder (4)