Windows 10: How do I choose which location to install to software on Windows 10

Discus and support How do I choose which location to install to software on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just got a new computer last night and I'm trying to install all the programs I use. The problem I'm running into is that I have two different hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KristenaTunstall1, Dec 3, 2018.

1. How do I choose which location to install to software on Windows 10

I just got a new computer last night and I'm trying to install all the programs I use. The problem I'm running into is that I have two different hard drives. Drive C is an SSD drive with only 128 gb of hard drive space, and this is the primary drive. However, I also have a regular hard drive with 1 tb of space that is Drive D. I'm trying to get the new programs to install on Drive D and not C as I already ran out of space, since 128 gb is almost nothing. How do I get to programs to automatically install on Drive D instead of Drive C? I'm given no option to where to install something when it installs.

:)

KristenaTunstall1, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 3, 2018
  3. RCoon Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Dec 3, 2018
  4. How do I choose which location to install to software on Windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

How do I choose which location to install to software on Windows 10

1. How do I choose which location to install to software on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - choose location install

2. how do I choose which account I want money to open with

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I choose which account I want money to open with: I have a new computer and I have downloaded MS Money Sunset Plus. It's perfect for planning my budget. However, on my other computer I was able to have money open with my current bank account but I just can't get it set that way on my new computer. I have just forgotten how...
  3. How to choose which updates to install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to choose which updates to install Windows 10: "Power", the first icon in the Start menu, has two options: "Update and shut down" and "Update and restart". I don't want either -- I'd like to avoid updates. How can I shut down without updating? Would you recommend yanking the power cord? Back in Windows 98 that was...
  4. How do i choose install never

How do i choose install never: I got this "Restart to install the newest windows feature update" There is no button for "Never" Add "NEVER" feature update button please. No one wants your windows breaking updates....
  5. which to choose- This is for a labtop I barely used and want to return so which do I choose...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    which to choose- This is for a labtop I barely used and want to return so which do I choose...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/etlwcs3f41761.png?width=852&format=png&auto=webp&s=1f8c31d68f0b1e5bdaa545d39a7c6f8f4d8404f9 submitted by /u/zaddy800 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kj4x3v/which_to_choose_this_is_for_a_labtop_i_barely/
  6. choosing which version of Windows 10 to install

choosing which version of Windows 10 to install: I can't seem to choose which version of Windows I am installing in my laptop. Instead of asking me which version to install, it directs me to the question of which files to keep. At that point, it has already been decidednot by me that the windows that would be installed...
  7. How do I choose the location on installing the installation media

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I choose the location on installing the installation media: It always choose the hard drive that always has low storage, and I want it to be my USB submitted by /u/Zemicron [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f6nvgs/how_do_i_choose_the_location_on_installing_the/
  8. Choosing which Windows updates to install?

Choosing which Windows updates to install?: Hi, I'm trying to update my windows PC, but windows also keeps trying to download update 1903. I do not want to download that update, but all the other updates, like net framework etc. I tried disabling windows updates, but that also disables the net framework updates. Is...
  9. How do I choose custom time at which Windows requires password?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I choose custom time at which Windows requires password?: Hi, I'm wondering if I could choose specific time at which Windows does or does not require a password to log in. For example, if it's between 17:00 and 21:00, I can boot my PC and log in with ease, no password required. Modifying Windows is the way to do it, I guess?...
  10. Different backups softwares. which one to choose?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Different backups softwares. which one to choose?: hi guys I just want some honest opinons from you guys. After some research, I found the following 3 backup solutions : 1.macrium 2.ease us backup 3.Aomei All are free? so which one? my requiremement is to be able to restore individual files in emergency ? 86469

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i choose where i install programs

2. how do i choose where to install win 10