Windows 10: how do i clear a computer from the previous user

Discus and support how do i clear a computer from the previous user in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; just got this computer and I want and need to clear it out or clean it out so its back to new so I can sign in with my account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by luciaalfieri, Aug 10, 2020.

1. how do i clear a computer from the previous user

just got this computer and I want and need to clear it out or clean it out so its back to new so I can sign in with my account

:)

luciaalfieri, Aug 10, 2020
  2. jasonisom Win User

how do i unlick pipeline from 12 to 16

hey guys i want to learn how to step to step to unlock from 12 to 16 using flash bios can some of u guys teach me step to step how to do it? i have floppy and i tried try when restart computer but say error cant read or remove floppy. so can someone help me how it work? also i have ati tool .24 of course but what another more do i need? i have atiflash too

jasonisom, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 10, 2020
  4. how do i clear a computer from the previous user

How to access user files from previous computer's backup

Samuria,
    Sounds easy, but here's what I got:

how do i clear a computer from the previous user [​IMG]

and I'm not sure how to proceed from here.

jdUnionngarden, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

how do i clear a computer from the previous user

1. how do i clear a computer from the previous user - Similar Threads - clear computer previous

2. How do I erase/clear or change my previous biometrics information for sign-in option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I erase/clear or change my previous biometrics information for sign-in option?: I deleted my user account where I was able use the biometrics sign in with no problem, but I still kept my admin account and tried to add new biometrics to the current admin account, but it is not letting me add new ones. it's just glitching out after I try to do it each time...
  3. How do I clear the history?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clear the history?: The way I've always done it, I don't seem to get a message stating that I have actually told the computer to do anything. Links to where I have gone still appear purple. I don't want to clear too much, because I might have to sign in to web sites again....
  4. How do I clear the history?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I clear the history?: The way I've always done it, I don't seem to get a message stating that I have actually told the computer to do anything. Links to where I have gone still appear purple. I don't want to clear too much, because I might have to sign in to web sites again....
  5. How do I clear the cache of previous compatibility mode settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clear the cache of previous compatibility mode settings?: I was trying to fix an issue with a game, and attempted to run it in compatibility mode as one possible solution.Running it in compatibility mode caused the game to resize Windows display resolution and made the entire desktop as well as the game unusable until I hit Alt+F4...
  6. How do I clear the cache of previous compatibility mode settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I clear the cache of previous compatibility mode settings?: I was trying to fix an issue with a game, and attempted to run it in compatibility mode as one possible solution.Running it in compatibility mode caused the game to resize Windows display resolution and made the entire desktop as well as the game unusable until I hit Alt+F4...
  7. Needing to clear Multiple Users from Multiple Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Needing to clear Multiple Users from Multiple Computers: Hello, In my company we use multiple computers that multiple users log into. Due to the nature of their work; the computers run out of Disk Space very quickly. When that happens at the moment we log into the computers clear old user accounts. However, we then come into...
  8. how do I clear cookies

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I clear cookies: How do I clear or remove cookies related to pop up ads from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-cookies/2eb5a9cc-7692-433a-9589-842984c26dca
  9. Recover User files from a previous computer hard drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recover User files from a previous computer hard drive: I did a search for answers to my problem and didn’t find what I needed. I apologize in advance, but I am desperate to recover my data. Sorry for the long post but here is the history leading to my problem. Recently MS did an update to my Windows 10 (believe 1703?). After that...
  10. How to access user files from previous computer's backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to access user files from previous computer's backup: Hello All, Now that I'm on Windows 10 I found I have the need to access user files from an old backup when this machine was Windows 7. The Macrium backup gives me everything I need with the exception of the ability to view/access my prior user files. Can someone point me...