Windows 10: How Do I Clear My Browser Cache in Windows 10?

Discus and support How Do I Clear My Browser Cache in Windows 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I clear my browser cache in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BLKBRD37, Jun 19, 2019.

1. BLKBRD37 Win User

How Do I Clear My Browser Cache in Windows 10?

How can I clear my browser cache in Windows 10?

:)

BLKBRD37, Jun 19, 2019

2. Clear the 'cache' in file explorer for already used picture tags?

If you set some tags for your *.jpg pictures, the windows 10 file explorer shows them in the "details pane" on the right side.

How Do I Clear My Browser Cache in Windows 10? [​IMG]

This list can get very long and with some wrong or no longer used entries.
    How can I clear this list / cache / suggestions?

Or how can I stop the file explorer to suggests already used Tags?

WTenNewbie, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Problems with clearing cache with Microsoft Edge

Hi Destin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to clear the cache from Edge and check if the issue persist.

• Open Edge browser.

• On the top right corner click on the three dots

• Then below click on Settings

• Under clear browsing data

• Tap or click on Choose what to clear

• From the list check cached data
      and files, browsing history

• And click on clear.
    I would also suggest you to clear all temporary files from your computer and check if it helps:

• Press Windows+R key on the keyboard.
    • Type %temp% and hit Enter.

Try the SFC scan to resolve the issue. SFC scans the corrupted files and recover it automatically.

To run the SFC/SCANNOW command in Windows 10:

• Left click on Start button.

• Right click on Command Prompt (Admin) option which will let you run
      'Run as administrator’.

• Command Prompt Window pops up.

• Type: SFC /SCANNOW

You can also follow the link below for reference:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

I hope the above information was helpful. Get back to us with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 19, 2019
  4. How Do I Clear My Browser Cache in Windows 10?

AOL home page on Windows 10 Edge and Chrome browsers

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know if this issue confined to specific website.

I suggest you to Maximize and Minimize the browser screen and check if it helps.

I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the
    Microsoft Edge
    browser.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
        More Action at the right top corner.

• Click on Settings, click on
        Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data.

• Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
        Clear.

• Close the browser and try to open it again.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

How Do I Clear My Browser Cache in Windows 10?

1. How Do I Clear My Browser Cache in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Clear Browser Cache

2. How to clear the Cache in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to clear the Cache in Windows 10: [ATTACH]There are times when users must make efforts to clear their Windows 10 cache, […] This article How to clear the Cache in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. NEED HELP, after reinstalling Windows, how do I clear my Cache?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    NEED HELP, after reinstalling Windows, how do I clear my Cache?: Please Help with clearing cache after windows 10 reinstall My pc has been experiencing multiple blue screens for a few days, and after trying just about everything I could do, u decided to reinstall windows from a usb with the installation media. Doing this, I thought that I...
  4. clear cache

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    clear cache: How do I clear cache in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-cache/88e77c48-6176-469c-815c-2c825048c7fe
  5. How to Rebuild Icon Cache, Clear Thumbnail cache in Windows 10

How to Rebuild Icon Cache, Clear Thumbnail cache in Windows 10: Hi, I am facing problem as the Progress Bar keep running green after the optional windows update of KB455094 though I have deleted it but the problem remain same. Even Explorer can not be open unless I reboot computer whenever I have to access folders in Explorer....
  6. Clearing cach - windows 10

Clearing cach - windows 10: How do I clear cache? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-cach-windows-10/42366b1a-40dd-4395-b170-b5137b4f0bd7
  7. How to clear the Display cache in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to clear the Display cache in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Windows Display Cache contains all the data related to your computer display. It helps the computer to remember what mode and resolution to use when a particular display output is detected. This helps avoid the hassle of manually applying [...] This post...
  8. how to clear caches

how to clear caches: how to clear caches https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-caches/cfedf7a2-2ec3-465a-ba4e-ce8fce234761
  9. how to clear cache and cookies

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to clear cache and cookies: I was advised to clear cache and cookies and do not know how to do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-cache-and-cookies/1946833c-e745-4a34-9457-bf117d70c25f
  10. Clearing cache

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clearing cache: How do I clear cache on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-cache/1b4043d8-15be-4402-8bac-078d8b32570c