Windows 10: How do i clear up MSIXVC files?

Discus and support How do i clear up MSIXVC files? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My hard drives got over 230GB of these MSIXVC files im unable to access. I know its something to do with the microsoft store, and downloading or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SubstantialAgency2, Apr 23, 2020.

1. How do i clear up MSIXVC files?

My hard drives got over 230GB of these MSIXVC files im unable to access. I know its something to do with the microsoft store, and downloading or something. im new to PC so im not to sure what to do? When i try and access it to clean it up and make space im "denied access" same if i try and use an alternate app or program to delete the files. How do i gain access to these and delete all the un needed and unwanted files?

submitted by /u/SubstantialAgency2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SubstantialAgency2, Apr 23, 2020

2. Clear the 'cache' in file explorer for already used picture tags?

If you set some tags for your *.jpg pictures, the windows 10 file explorer shows them in the "details pane" on the right side.

How do i clear up MSIXVC files? [​IMG]

This list can get very long and with some wrong or no longer used entries.
    How can I clear this list / cache / suggestions?

Or how can I stop the file explorer to suggests already used Tags?

WTenNewbie, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Ernie San Win User

How do i clear up MSIXVC files?

edge clear history

We appreciate your patience. Have you tried clearing your temporary files and restart your computer? If not, we suggest the troubleshooting steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %temp%.
    • Hit Enter.
    • Press Ctrl A, to highlight everything.
    • Hit Delete.
    Let us know the result.

Ernie San, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

How do i clear up MSIXVC files?

1. How do i clear up MSIXVC files? - Similar Threads - clear MSIXVC files

2. System files taking up over 200gb of space, how do I clear it up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System files taking up over 200gb of space, how do I clear it up?: My laptop only has a 500gb SSD storage, I currently have 2 games installed and the rest are microsoft apps and some game launchers but my storage capacity is almost full and upon checking my storage System Files is taking up around 200gb of storage even though windows11 is...
  3. System files taking up over 200gb of space, how do I clear it up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System files taking up over 200gb of space, how do I clear it up?: My laptop only has a 500gb SSD storage, I currently have 2 games installed and the rest are microsoft apps and some game launchers but my storage capacity is almost full and upon checking my storage System Files is taking up around 200gb of storage even though windows11 is...
  4. How do I clear the history?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clear the history?: The way I've always done it, I don't seem to get a message stating that I have actually told the computer to do anything. Links to where I have gone still appear purple. I don't want to clear too much, because I might have to sign in to web sites again....
  5. How do I clear the history?

How do I clear the history?: The way I've always done it, I don't seem to get a message stating that I have actually told the computer to do anything. Links to where I have gone still appear purple. I don't want to clear too much, because I might have to sign in to web sites again....
  6. how do i clear my storage up on my disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i clear my storage up on my disk: I need help clearing disk storage and moving it to other places https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-my-storage-up-on-my-disk/9bf2950a-3df8-4f37-80f8-c0b61e3c59cd
  7. how do i clear my storage up on my disk

how do i clear my storage up on my disk: I need help clearing disk storage and moving it to other places https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-my-storage-up-on-my-disk/9bf2950a-3df8-4f37-80f8-c0b61e3c59cd
  8. 80GB MSIXVC File.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    80GB MSIXVC File.: Since the last thread I was getting support in was closed Brad..., I'm starting a new one. I'm going to give all the details I can, and keep it clean & clear to read. I had an issue with my PC a few months back. I decided to do a system restore. It fixed my problem, but it...
  9. How do I clear the Search History in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I clear the Search History in File Explorer?: How do I clear the Search "history" in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-the-search-history-in-file-explorer/b4ff9c91-f943-4683-b936-df61dab5ecb4"
  10. how do I clear cookies

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I clear cookies: How do I clear or remove cookies related to pop up ads from my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clear-cookies/2eb5a9cc-7692-433a-9589-842984c26dca

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msixvc

2. msixvc folder

3. msixvc delete

4. how to delete msixvc folder,
  5. can i delete msixvc,
  6. msixvc game,
  7. where do i put the msixvc file,
  8. 8cfa3840-cfc1-41b1-b50b-56f7ae7e5a49,
  9. msixvc folder 8CFA3840-CFC1-41B1-B50B-56F7AE7E5A49,
  10. msixvc delet,
  11. how to remove msixvc,