Windows 10: How do I click left and right on a Synaptics ClickPad at the same time?

Discus and support How do I click left and right on a Synaptics ClickPad at the same time? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/personalive0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grmpza/how_do_i_click_left_and_right_on_a_synaptics/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/personalive0, May 27, 2020.

1. How do I click left and right on a Synaptics ClickPad at the same time?

/u/personalive0, May 27, 2020

2. Synaptics driver update for Synaptics SMBus ClickPad - Error 0x800f0248

Hi,

This issue may occur due to the outdated Synaptic Touchpad
    drivers. Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to download and install the latest Synaptic Touchpad drivers from the device manufacturer’s website and uninstall the Synaptic touchpad drivers and re-install the same again.

Note: Make sure you download and save the Touch Pad driver and installed it before uninstalling the same.

To uninstall Synaptic touchpad drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate Mice and other pointing devices and expand the same.

• Right-click the Synaptic driver and select
      Uninstall. (Note: keep the latest installed Synaptic driver)

• Restart the computer, if prompted.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, May 27, 2020
  3. synaptics clickpad

Hi

I have a Vaio multi flip 15 with synaptics clickpad that supports multi gestures but I don't have new windows 10 gestures could anyone tell me how to get them working

Thanks

Frank tec10, May 27, 2020
  4. How do I click left and right on a Synaptics ClickPad at the same time?

Clickpad DEAD!!!!

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know what is the make/model of the computer?

For the try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps I would suggest you to download and install the latest Synaptics Touchpad drivers from the manufacturer’s website and uninstall the Synaptics touchpad drivers and re-install the same in compatibility
    mode and check.

Note: Make sure you download and save the TouchPad driver and installed it before uninstalling the same.

Step 1.

To uninstall Synaptic touchpad drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate Mice and other pointing devices and expand the same.

• Right-click the Synaptic driver and select
      Uninstall. (Note: keep the latest installed Synaptic driver).

• Restart the computer, if prompted.
    Step 2.

To install Synaptic touchpad drivers in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 27, 2020
Thema:

How do I click left and right on a Synaptics ClickPad at the same time?

1. How do I click left and right on a Synaptics ClickPad at the same time? - Similar Threads - click left right

2. Right Click, clicks both left and right at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click, clicks both left and right at the same time: Despite no setting in the settings app, or my mice's own app, when I try to click right, it also clicks left at the same time as it's clicking right. This results in the right button being mostly rendered useless....
  3. Right Click, clicks both left and right at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click, clicks both left and right at the same time: Despite no setting in the settings app, or my mice's own app, when I try to click right, it also clicks left at the same time as it's clicking right. This results in the right button being mostly rendered useless....
  4. Right Click, clicks both left and right at the same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I change the right-click on Windows 10 touchpad laptop no left-click / right-click /...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the right-click on Windows 10 touchpad laptop no left-click / right-click /...: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop which only has a touchpad, and no right - click, middle - click or left-click keys. For a right - click to register, I have to press the lower-right part of the touchpad or tap the touchpad with 2 fingers.I find both of these inconvenient for...
  6. How do I change the right-click on Windows 10 touchpad laptop no left-click / right-click /...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the right-click on Windows 10 touchpad laptop no left-click / right-click /...: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop which only has a touchpad, and no right - click, middle - click or left-click keys. For a right - click to register, I have to press the lower-right part of the touchpad or tap the touchpad with 2 fingers.I find both of these inconvenient for...
  7. Synaptics ClickPad Settings Disappeared?

Synaptics ClickPad Settings Disappeared?: Hello, I have occasionally had issues with the two-finger scrolling mechanism on my touchpad. Usually my go-to fix is just opening the ClickPad settings and reselecting the option. Lately, though, I have lost two-finger scrolling again, only this time, the ClickPad...
  8. Left and right click Wont work at the same time

Left and right click Wont work at the same time: I Bought a Surface 2 For heavy gaming and some time my mouse wont work so i need to use track pad but When i play HUMAN FALL FLAT which requires both the clicks work at the same time BUT THE MICROSOFT SURFACE 2 WON'T let me play...
  9. MOUSEKEYS. Why cant I press up and "click" at the same time? But it works for left, right...

MOUSEKEYS. Why cant I press up and "click" at the same time? But it works for left, right...: I am using mousekeys; the numpad to control the mouse. These are the controls on the numpad: 5: click 8: up 4: left 6: right 2: Down I need to be able to click (five) and move at the same time. For left, right and down, it works fine - i can move and click. But when...
  10. Synaptic ClickPad not working

Synaptic ClickPad not working: Last night my touchpad worked perfectly fine, today I opened my laptop and it wouldn't work anymore. I have an HP Envy x360 and it's not even 2 years old yet. -I've tried reinstalling the drivers, it hasn't worked. -It doesn't show up anywhere on the computer except in an...