Windows 10: How do I close my dialog box?

Discus and support How do I close my dialog box? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I close my dialog box? I never turned it on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SherylGroves, Jul 10, 2020.

1. How do I close my dialog box?

How do I close my dialog box? I never turned it on.

:)

SherylGroves, Jul 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 System Warning Dialog Boxes do not close

Hello Mark,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Does the issue persist only with the pop-up messages?

• Are you able to close the File explorer and other windows?

• Do you get any error message when you click on the
      close button of the pop-up?

I suggest you to perform Clean boot by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

You can open the system configuration window in Windows 10:

a. Using run command.

• Press Windows Key + R keys on the Keyboard.

• Type msconfig.msc and press
      Enter

b. Using Cortana.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard and type
      msconfig.

• Select the top most search result.

Follow the steps from 3 under How to perform a clean boot
    for Windows 8.1 and Windows 8 from the link below (The steps for clean boot suggested in the link below for
    Windows 8/8.1 is applicable for Windows 10 as well):

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Disclaimer: Start the computer in normal mode refer the section,
    How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    from the link above.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 10, 2020
  3. IE11 immediatly reopens itself whenever I close it out.

We suggest that you follow these steps to clear the Windows Store cache:

• Press the Windows key+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click on OK.
    • The Windows Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Wingo101 Win User

How do I close my dialog box?

How do I overclock my system?

Can somebody please tell me step by step, how I can overclock my CPU to get good results but still a very stable system.

Have a look at my specs.

Wingo101, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

How do I close my dialog box?

1. How do I close my dialog box? - Similar Threads - close dialog box

2. What to do if i get this dialog box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What to do if i get this dialog box: wwhat to do if i get this diqlog box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-i-get-this-dialog-box/0eae24e4-fb92-4108-a832-bf5ab0749999
  3. What to do if i get this dialog box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if i get this dialog box: wwhat to do if i get this diqlog box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-i-get-this-dialog-box/0eae24e4-fb92-4108-a832-bf5ab0749999
  4. What to do if i get this dialog box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I delete the Mcafee dialog box shown below?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete the Mcafee dialog box shown below?: How do I delete the Mcafee dialog box shown below. I accidentally agreed to download the Mcafee Security Software app and immediately uninstalled it. However, this dialog box keeps popping up every time I restart....
  6. How do I delete the Mcafee dialog box shown below?

How do I delete the Mcafee dialog box shown below?: How do I delete the Mcafee dialog box shown below. I accidentally agreed to download the Mcafee Security Software app and immediately uninstalled it. However, this dialog box keeps popping up every time I restart....
  7. Unexpected "Close Windows" dialog box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected "Close Windows" dialog box: Occasionally about half-dozen times I have received an unexpected dialog box asking "What do you want the computer to do?" I have narrowed it down to times I am using Microsoft Money I'm really sorry Microsoft abandoned Money. It's the best there is. I don't think I am...
  8. Unexpected "Close Windows" dialog box

Unexpected "Close Windows" dialog box: Occasionally about half-dozen times I have received an unexpected dialog box asking "What do you want the computer to do?" I have narrowed it down to times I am using Microsoft Money I'm really sorry Microsoft abandoned Money. It's the best there is. I don't think I am...
  9. Sign-in dialog box closes automatically

Sign-in dialog box closes automatically: so for all Windows10 apps sometimes you need to sign in via Dialog box to sign in your details. for me though.....it closes automatically so please help me with this issue so I can sign in again and this is the same with Microsoft edge...
  10. How do I separate/split process dialog boxes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I separate/split process dialog boxes?: I hate how Windows 10 groups the copy/delete, etc. dialog windows. I use virtual desktops extensively. When I start copying/moving gigs of files on one virtual desktop, then go to drag and drop a few files on another, virtual desktop automatically jumps to the original...