Windows 10: How do I close tabs from my other devices showing up on my Xbox in edge

Discus and support How do I close tabs from my other devices showing up on my Xbox in edge in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ok last night I was using my laptop and browsing on edge and the same tabs and search history appeared on my Xbox edge browser because of the sync... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DoorlessLion439, Nov 27, 2021.

1. How do I close tabs from my other devices showing up on my Xbox in edge

Ok last night I was using my laptop and browsing on edge and the same tabs and search history appeared on my Xbox edge browser because of the sync settings even though I reset my laptop which should have erased all search history and close all tabs and they still appeared on my Xbox browser and my biggest concern that the laptop may be infected and could pass it on to my Xbox via search history on the laptop's edge browser and not only from the PC's system memory itself

:)

DoorlessLion439, Nov 27, 2021

2. New Edge version does not show close all tabs box

On edge Chromium if you have multiple tabs open - Right click on a tab (( you want to remain open ))
    And then select close other tabs - and it will close all those other tabs you have open

How do I close tabs from my other devices showing up on my Xbox in edge [​IMG]

eroopli123, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Xbox One Microsoft Edge Browsing History

Hi,

There are ways for you to close the tabs and view your search history on Microsoft Edge in Xbox One.

To view your history on Microsoft Edge, it will depend on the search engine that you are using. If you are using Bing, your search history should be shown once you click on the search box. This is the same with other search engines. It will also depend if
    you allow the settings to save the search history on Microsoft Edge.

There are two ways in closing a tab on Microsoft Edge. You have an option to open a new tab without closing the previous tab to save the searched content. If you select or close a tab by opening a new one, it will only show the current tab that you opened
    on Microsoft Edge.

You may visit this
    link
    for the steps.

If you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 27, 2021
  4. How do I close tabs from my other devices showing up on my Xbox in edge

Microsoft Edge: want to close current tab

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to keep cursor on the tab to the right corner and check if it show the Red Cross mark to close the current tab.

If the Red Cross mark does not show then I suggest you to run sfc scan and check if it helps:

SFC/Scannow checks your Windows installation for errors and corrects them. This will help with ensuring that a smooth upgrade occurs.

• Type Win + R on the keyboard
    • Type: CMD and hit OK
    • At the Command Prompt, type: sfc/scannow
    Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

How do I close tabs from my other devices showing up on my Xbox in edge

1. How do I close tabs from my other devices showing up on my Xbox in edge - Similar Threads - close tabs devices

2. How do I prevent my desktop icons from showing up on other users' desktops?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I prevent my desktop icons from showing up on other users' desktops?: When I add a program like Quicken or Turbo Tax, how do I prevent the startup icon from showing up on my kids' desktops? Once it's there, how do I delete it?...
  3. How do I prevent my desktop icons from showing up on other users' desktops?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I prevent my desktop icons from showing up on other users' desktops?: When I add a program like Quicken or Turbo Tax, how do I prevent the startup icon from showing up on my kids' desktops? Once it's there, how do I delete it?...
  4. I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...: I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs or "bookmarks" I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at my work office. Is there a way this can be done easily?...
  5. I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...: I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs or "bookmarks" I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at my work office. Is there a way this can be done easily?...
  6. I need to disable my Edge favorite tabs I use at home from showing up on my Edge browser at...

7. How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox: Reason I'm asking this is because I noticed history from one of my laptops even after i reset it and I don't have an interest in syncing data or history as my concern of malware or viruses is what I'm concerned about in case if any of my laptops were infected...
  8. How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox

How do you remove other devices from sharing tabs on Xbox: Reason I'm asking this is because I noticed history from one of my laptops even after i reset it and I don't have an interest in syncing data or history as my concern of malware or viruses is what I'm concerned about in case if any of my laptops were infected...
  9. How to Sent Tabs to other devices with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Sent Tabs to other devices with Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Microsoft is introducing new features to its Edge Browsers. To compete with Apple and its cloud sync, Microsoft has introduced a feature that allows you to send tabs to other devices. In this article, we are going to see how to send Tabs to other devices with...
  10. How do I remove Xbox, Cortana and edge from my new laptop?

How do I remove Xbox, Cortana and edge from my new laptop?: How do I remove Xbox, Cortana and edge from my new laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-xbox-cortana-and-edge-from-my-new/a7ff8c62-871d-4eef-b096-56668cb92d8f