Windows 10: How do i combine two disks??

Discus and support How do i combine two disks?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i got an external hard drive, and it came with its own drive on the partition thingy. So i want to combine the two disks so i can use the storage,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by renataferreira2, Oct 1, 2018.

1. How do i combine two disks??

So i got an external hard drive, and it came with its own drive on the partition thingy. So i want to combine the two disks so i can use the storage, but i cant do it! HELP!!!!!

:)

renataferreira2, Oct 1, 2018
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue How do i combine two disks?? :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Oct 1, 2018
  4. How do i combine two disks??

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Thanks for answering.

What you suggested is not the problem I asked for a solution.

For more understandable I've attached a figures below.

I'd like to have it in the right figure(showing the window of program not just a title)

Im sorry for my bad English, thanks in advance How do i combine two disks?? :) How do i combine two disks?? :)

How do i combine two disks?? 85c775b5-dc76-4dce-bb54-4b49ef906a51.png

Dark Illusionist, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

How do i combine two disks??

1. How do i combine two disks?? - Similar Threads - combine disks

2. How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?: I have s dis that was used for a System Backup and I want to remove all Recovery partitions and make one diskI know how to extend partitions, but I have no Idea what must be done in this instance to make one Basic Data Partition. Any help would be greatly ap-preciated....
  3. How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I combine a disk that was used for system backup into one disk?: I have s dis that was used for a System Backup and I want to remove all Recovery partitions and make one diskI know how to extend partitions, but I have no Idea what must be done in this instance to make one Basic Data Partition. Any help would be greatly ap-preciated....
  4. my disk occupied larger storage than its folder storage combined

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my disk occupied larger storage than its folder storage combined: Hello, it identified that my storage "used space" is 869 GB but when I try to sum all of the folder storage, it is only used by~ 250 GB.anyone could help me? thankyou...
  5. my disk occupied larger storage than its folder storage combined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my disk occupied larger storage than its folder storage combined: Hello, it identified that my storage "used space" is 869 GB but when I try to sum all of the folder storage, it is only used by~ 250 GB.anyone could help me? thankyou...
  6. my disk occupied larger storage than its folder storage combined

7. Is it safe to combine drives I randomly split in Disk Management?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to combine drives I randomly split in Disk Management?: I randomly split my HDD into 4 drives a long time ago, now I wanna combine them again is it safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-combine-drives-i-randomly-split-in/8df6e48f-0bdb-4799-b204-15908d8b8098
  8. Is it safe to combine drives I randomly split in Disk Management?

Is it safe to combine drives I randomly split in Disk Management?: I randomly split my HDD into 4 drives a long time ago, now I wanna combine them again is it safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-combine-drives-i-randomly-split-in/8df6e48f-0bdb-4799-b204-15908d8b8098
  9. Is it safe to combine drives I randomly split in Disk Management?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Why can't I combine disks to add more space to C:?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can't I combine disks to add more space to C:?: I have disc and disk 1 on my computer It won't let me upload a screenshot for some reason, it's in the reply belowC: is on disk 1 and is almost full. I have deleted everything from disk 0, it's now empty. I cannot figure out how to allocate the space to disk 1/C:...