Windows 10: How do I comment on questions/problems previously posted?

Discus and support How do I comment on questions/problems previously posted? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'd like to comment on the problem of EDGE browser popping up when not commended, and when having set Chrome as your default browser. I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoeScullion1, Apr 22, 2019.

1. How do I comment on questions/problems previously posted?

I'd like to comment on the problem of EDGE browser popping up when not commended, and when having set Chrome as your default browser.

I just laboriously went thru all the file types list and found the PDF file type had been set to use EGDE as it's default. Changed it and problem is now solved. Would like people to know to do this, even if they have already set another browser as default.

:)

JoeScullion1, Apr 22, 2019

2. Comment posting

Thank you for your suggestion but the action did not solve the problem; the comment still comes up as an “error” on Edge but not on IE which works OK.

would be grateful for any other suggestion,

Ray.

I have had another go and it has worked - I originally cleared the "cached data and files" only but one needs to clear the first three items on the list - again many thanks.

Ray.

Raymond Kemp, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

How do I comment on questions/problems previously posted?

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

How do I comment on questions/problems previously posted?

1. How do I comment on questions/problems previously posted? - Similar Threads - comment questions problems

2. How do I find my previous posts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my previous posts?: How do I find my previous posts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-previous-posts/274d76ce-7c6b-4547-8bf4-124e6f26e676
  3. How do I find my previous posts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find my previous posts?: How do I find my previous posts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-previous-posts/274d76ce-7c6b-4547-8bf4-124e6f26e676
  4. Why i can't post comment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i can't post comment?: I was disconnected due to WiFi issue, but once I got the problem fixed, I can't post comment. Everytime I click send, it takes me to a box where it says, Joey signed and below it, create new account....
  5. Why i can't post comment?

Why i can't post comment?: I was disconnected due to WiFi issue, but once I got the problem fixed, I can't post comment. Everytime I click send, it takes me to a box where it says, Joey signed and below it, create new account....
  6. How to find comment in question?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find comment in question?: I got an alert saying my comment did not meet the community guidelines and was removed. What comment? I have never posted disrespectful comments but sure had plenty ugly comments on mine. Where do I find the comment they claim was an issue?...
  7. How to find comment in question?

How to find comment in question?: I got an alert saying my comment did not meet the community guidelines and was removed. What comment? I have never posted disrespectful comments but sure had plenty ugly comments on mine. Where do I find the comment they claim was an issue?...
  8. How to find my previous posts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find my previous posts: I need to find my previous posts as I am going to reinstall Windows 10 and one of my replies told me how to do it, but I can't find it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-previous-posts/cb8970d0-b33d-4be8-893f-8ec8062091e0
  9. How to find my previous posts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to find my previous posts: I need to find my previous posts as I am going to reinstall Windows 10 and one of my replies told me how to do it, but I can't find it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-previous-posts/cb8970d0-b33d-4be8-893f-8ec8062091e0
  10. How can I get information for this previously posted question?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get information for this previously posted question?: Windows 10 / Raid 1: "Optimize" shows HDD, NOT installed SSD's I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A COMPLETE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION: PLEASE, HELP! In my new Windows 10 desktop computer, RAID 1, Two SSD's, I see Optimize shows "Hard Disk Drive", NOT "SSD", and I want to be sure...