Windows 10: How do I complain about being charged for augmented data storage service that I did not...

Discus and support How do I complain about being charged for augmented data storage service that I did not... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have received a confirmation from PayPal that Microsoft put through a charge of $109 or so for cloud data storage services that I was unaware of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ProfCrawf, Aug 12, 2019.

1. ProfCrawf Win User

How do I complain about being charged for augmented data storage service that I did not...

I have received a confirmation from PayPal that Microsoft put through a charge of $109 or so for cloud data storage services that I was unaware of having been offered or having accepted and agreed to pay for. I suppose that I ought to have suspected that some ulterior motive was at work when I was aksed to create a new password to access microsoft on my computer. I did not know that remote access was being offered at some price that was not quoted to me. That is abusive marketing and I object to it strongly. I have no use for text storage outside my own computer and an occasional USB. Some of my text is highly sensitive and I am subject to duties of confidentiality to my clients which could be violated by lodging text of my advice in some realm not under my control. I don't want this augmented data storage system. How do I get a refund of my "licence fee" and how do I disconnect the service?

Bradley Crawford, Q.C.

:)

ProfCrawf, Aug 12, 2019

2. Augmented Reality and Windows Phone

What's new about Augmented Reality and Windows Phone?

Applications? Services? Development?

The One MS-MVP Windows Mobile Devices @ www.wince.com.br

Cleverson A Izzo, Aug 12, 2019
  3. karole3 Win User
    Storage for email service

To what I need to look out when selecting data storage for email service which will be used in company?

And how I need to make sure that RPO is 5 min, RTO is 0 min.

karole3, Aug 12, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

How do I complain about being charged for augmented data storage service that I did not...

Best online data upload service?

3 x 1TB in Network Attached Storage.
    There is no cost effective service for such data mass AFAIK.

peach1971, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I complain about being charged for augmented data storage service that I did not... - Similar Threads - complain being charged

2. Who do I complain to?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Who do I complain to?: I was trying to find another browser, but I think Microsoft has altered Windows 10 to make sure that no other browser besides Edge will work. I can no longer use Chrome. Opera acts up. And Opera Neon doesn't work at all. I don't like Firefox. I want to complain to...
  3. Did I misunderstand about "synchronization"?

in Browsers and Email
    Did I misunderstand about "synchronization"?: Hi For years I have been using different Android mobile devices. And I have a habit of connecting to WiFi whenever possible, in fact, the WiFi is almost always enabled unless the battery is starving.. On Google Photos, it's good, every time I take a new picture on my mobile...
  4. How do you complain to Microsoft about their software?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you complain to Microsoft about their software?: Seems like they set up this 'community thing to take the heat off their ridiculous decision making. I am so glad to see the rise of alternatives like android, chrome, mac, but my work is still in the stone age being led around by these ****. What is wrong with these...
  5. A complain about MSE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A complain about MSE: Hi I am Mitun i have query about MSE THAT IS IT CANNOT RESTORE THE QUARANTINED ITEM It says like this The following error occurred: Error code 0x80508023. The program could not find the malware and other potentially unwanted software on this computer....
  6. Where do I complain? I HATE WINDOWS UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where do I complain? I HATE WINDOWS UPDATE: Windows Update is absolutely appalling. There are myriad adjectives to describe it. Annoying, maddening, terrible, nefarious, ...sinister. How do I PERMANENTLY DISABLE it. I'm using a non activated version of windows 10. Also, may I just say that it is absolutely...
  7. How do I complain about how I was handled by an agent?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I complain about how I was handled by an agent?: I tried to get a solution via online chat today from an agent regarding an activation issue. After over an hour of not being able to solve the problem he kicked off a windows in place upgrade to try and fix the issue. He was supposed to send a resume link. He did not. He also...
  8. how do i creat storage space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i creat storage space: I not very good withcomputer it keeps tellingme I am low on storage space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-creat-storage-space/4cf6cc07-b0bd-4f85-8f2d-009009577a28"
  9. SYSTEM service is consuming much data. How do I stop this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM service is consuming much data. How do I stop this?: Whenever I browse with my laptop, SYSTEM service consume much data which I find difficult to discover its cause of consumption. Please I need help as to what to do to stop this. I have tried everything possible (Metered Connection, Background Apps etc) But yet it won't stop....
  10. How do I go about installing and managing data?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I go about installing and managing data?: I have 2 hard disks. 1 old, one new. Both 7200 RPM. Both almost full, with 3 drives each. Now my current Windows installation is on the new one but I want to put it on the old but both hard disks are full of data. So how do I change this? 9101