Windows 10: How do I complain about being charged for augmented data storage service that I did not...

Discus and support How do I complain about being charged for augmented data storage service that I did not... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have received a confirmation from PayPal that Microsoft put through a charge of $109 or so for cloud data storage services that I was unaware of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ProfCrawf, Aug 12, 2019.

1. ProfCrawf Win User

How do I complain about being charged for augmented data storage service that I did not...

I have received a confirmation from PayPal that Microsoft put through a charge of $109 or so for cloud data storage services that I was unaware of having been offered or having accepted and agreed to pay for. I suppose that I ought to have suspected that some ulterior motive was at work when I was aksed to create a new password to access microsoft on my computer. I did not know that remote access was being offered at some price that was not quoted to me. That is abusive marketing and I object to it strongly. I have no use for text storage outside my own computer and an occasional USB. Some of my text is highly sensitive and I am subject to duties of confidentiality to my clients which could be violated by lodging text of my advice in some realm not under my control. I don't want this augmented data storage system. How do I get a refund of my "licence fee" and how do I disconnect the service?

Bradley Crawford, Q.C.

:)

ProfCrawf, Aug 12, 2019

2. Augmented Reality and Windows Phone

What's new about Augmented Reality and Windows Phone?

Applications? Services? Development?

The One MS-MVP Windows Mobile Devices @ www.wince.com.br

Cleverson A Izzo, Aug 12, 2019
  3. karole3 Win User
    Storage for email service

To what I need to look out when selecting data storage for email service which will be used in company?

And how I need to make sure that RPO is 5 min, RTO is 0 min.

karole3, Aug 12, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

How do I complain about being charged for augmented data storage service that I did not...

Best online data upload service?

3 x 1TB in Network Attached Storage.
    There is no cost effective service for such data mass AFAIK.

peach1971, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I complain about being charged for augmented data storage service that I did not... - Similar Threads - complain being charged

2. I am being charged for a service i cannot use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am being charged for a service i cannot use: i logged into my account and it wont let me use any of the microsoft. i want refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-being-charged-for-a-service-i-cannot-use/c53b5182-e522-40cf-af0c-18a0fb67da9a
  3. I am being charged every month for additional storage. I do not want additional storage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am being charged every month for additional storage. I do not want additional storage.: I am being charged $1.99 a month on my credit card by Microsoft Stores. I do not want any additional services and want Microsoft to stop charging my credit card....
  4. I am being charged every month for additional storage. I do not want additional storage.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am being charged every month for additional storage. I do not want additional storage.: I am being charged $1.99 a month on my credit card by Microsoft Stores. I do not want any additional services and want Microsoft to stop charging my credit card....
  5. I am being charged every month for additional storage. I do not want additional storage.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. How do I get a refund for being charged for a product I did not receive.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get a refund for being charged for a product I did not receive.: I purchased in game currency through the Microsoft store for ROBLOX, and I was prompted with the message that they could not complete the transaction only to find that they still charged me the amount for the in game currency without giving me the in game currency, and the...
  7. how to complain about being hung up on by MS help tech service?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to complain about being hung up on by MS help tech service?: how do I complain about being hung up on, after waiting 34 min. on hold for problems with my new 2020 Pavillion desk top, by the tech service person named Christiin. I don't know where to go if they are going to hang up on people. now what??? Rick...
  8. How do I complain about Microsofts horrible customer service?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I complain about Microsofts horrible customer service?: I called earlier today to see if Windows 10 would be compatible. Dude says I'm fine. Download windows 10, screen pops and says it isn't compatible. Finally get someone on the phone and once I explained the situation, the rep basically says get a new computer. What the...
  9. How do you complain to Microsoft about their software?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you complain to Microsoft about their software?: Seems like they set up this 'community thing to take the heat off their ridiculous decision making. I am so glad to see the rise of alternatives like android, chrome, mac, but my work is still in the stone age being led around by these ****. What is wrong with these...
  10. How do I complain about how I was handled by an agent?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I complain about how I was handled by an agent?: I tried to get a solution via online chat today from an agent regarding an activation issue. After over an hour of not being able to solve the problem he kicked off a windows in place upgrade to try and fix the issue. He was supposed to send a resume link. He did not. He also...