Windows 10: How do I completely and permanently sign out of Windows 10 on a laptop I bought that I now...

Discus and support How do I completely and permanently sign out of Windows 10 on a laptop I bought that I now... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I bought a reconditioned laptop, but it's faulty. When I set it up, I signed in with my Microsoft account. Now that I have to return it, I want all... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MinaOdessa, Jul 10, 2020.

1. How do I completely and permanently sign out of Windows 10 on a laptop I bought that I now...

I bought a reconditioned laptop, but it's faulty. When I set it up, I signed in with my Microsoft account. Now that I have to return it, I want all connection to my Microsoft account removed. How do I sign out of my account totally securely, so that there's no way anyone can use my account after I return the laptop, if they decide to sell the laptop again to someone else?

Thank you very much.

:)

MinaOdessa, Jul 10, 2020

2. How do I log out of WIndows 10 permanently?

Help,

How do I log out of Windows 10 permanently? I was helping my father set up Windows 10 and I signed in using my account. When I signed out, it keeps my account when the computer restarts. How do I get rid of my sign in account on my father's computer?

Billyv1988, Jul 10, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    I have completed my first ever build. what to do now

I have completed my build. It turns on bur I do not know what to do next. Can anyone help? I didn't know if know if listing the parts will help.

Do I go to the bios and do something there Or do I insert the os disc or the cd tht came with the mobo?

I would really appreciate if someone gave me the steps to get my rig up and running.

aasim1111, Jul 10, 2020
  4. How do I completely and permanently sign out of Windows 10 on a laptop I bought that I now...

I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

How do I completely and permanently sign out of Windows 10 on a laptop I bought that I now...

1. How do I completely and permanently sign out of Windows 10 on a laptop I bought that I now... - Similar Threads - completely permanently sign

2. How do I sign in now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign in now?: I reset the computer to factory settings. At this point my information for login is still there and I cannot login now. I tried every source through forums and YouTube to restart and reset password and reclaim password through my security questions and nothing is working. I...
  3. How do I sign in now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I sign in now?: I reset the computer to factory settings. At this point my information for login is still there and I cannot login now. I tried every source through forums and YouTube to restart and reset password and reclaim password through my security questions and nothing is working. I...
  4. How do I sign in now?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I bought a new HP laptop, windows 10 but now it windows11 which i do not want. Why and how...

I bought a new HP laptop, windows 10 but now it windows11 which i do not want. Why and how...: I bought a new HP laptop with windows 10. Now it says its windows 11 which i do not want. How can I fix this and how did it happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-hp-laptop-windows-10-but-now-it/db5a52fd-9af5-441f-a28e-3df328fddc7e
  6. I bought windows 10, how do I install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought windows 10, how do I install?: I bought windows 10 through the store. It said windows 10 download. I got the confirmation email. How do I get the download? I need to transfer the download to my thumb drive and use it to boot my pc. Thx...
  7. I bought windows 10, how do I install?

I bought windows 10, how do I install?: I bought windows 10 through the store. It said windows 10 download. I got the confirmation email. How do I get the download? I need to transfer the download to my thumb drive and use it to boot my pc. Thx...
  8. I bought windows 10, how do I install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How Do I Completely and Permanently Disable Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Do I Completely and Permanently Disable Windows Defender: Windows Defender is useless, and I should disable the anti-virus program. In that way, I should never damage my computer. I have MalwareFox (a better program than Windows Defender). 157248
  10. How do I sign in and out of a Windows 10 account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I sign in and out of a Windows 10 account?: If I have two accounts for my Windows 10 example a g mail & a hotmail how do I sign out of my g mail account and sign into my hotmail account?...