Windows 10: How do I completely change my email, user name for my microsoft account?

Discus and support How do I completely change my email, user name for my microsoft account? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to remove a previous company email that I no longer have from my microsoft account and rename everything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Liz Graham, Mar 10, 2023.

1. How do I completely change my email, user name for my microsoft account?

I need to remove a previous company email that I no longer have from my microsoft account and rename everything.

:)

Liz Graham, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Jessen P Win User

Query about changing the User Accounts name

Hi Jerry,

Perform the steps mentioned below to change the user account name.

• Sign in to the Your info page on the Microsoft account website.

• Under your name, select Edit name.
      If there’s no name listed yet, select Add name.
    • Edit or add the name you want, then choose Save.
      Your Microsoft account name will start to appear or change everywhere you use it.

Please revert if you still cannot change the user account name.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Mar 10, 2023
  3. Change local user account name in Windows 10

Hello!

I've just reinstalled Win10 and created a second account for my wife. Unfortunately, the login names is the mail she's registered to Microsoft.

How can I change the name.

I've read an answer to same question suggesting following:

"

Follow the steps provided below to change the username and check.

• Press Windows key + X key.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Under view, select large icons.
    • Go to User Account.
    • Click on Manage another account

"

I don't have that option in Win10.

Thanks for assistance

MichaelBar, Mar 10, 2023
  4. How do I completely change my email, user name for my microsoft account?

user name change

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing some issues using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

• Press Windows + X key.

• Click on control panel.

• Click on user accounts.

• Click on change your account name.
    Change the name as per your according and restart the computer.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Mar 10, 2023
Thema:

How do I completely change my email, user name for my microsoft account?

1. How do I completely change my email, user name for my microsoft account? - Similar Threads - completely change email

2. how do I change my email name account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change my email name account?: I do not use *** Email address is removed for privacy *** anymore. I would like to change my email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. How do I do this?...
  3. how do I change my email name account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I change my email name account?: I do not use *** Email address is removed for privacy *** anymore. I would like to change my email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. How do I do this?...
  4. How do I completely change my email, user name for my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I completely change my email, user name for my microsoft account?: I need to remove a previous company email that I no longer have from my microsoft account and rename everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-completely-change-my-email-user-name-for/c3798755-1f39-476d-b784-2b233b19847d
  5. How do I change the User email and name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the User email and name?: I've had this PC for a lot of time and it currently has an email that i dont think has ever even existed and a name that i would like to change. I tried changing it with "netplwiz" but it made an error appear when trying to open the file manager, then I tried to fix it with a...
  6. How do I change the User email and name?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the User email and name?: I've had this PC for a lot of time and it currently has an email that i dont think has ever even existed and a name that i would like to change. I tried changing it with "netplwiz" but it made an error appear when trying to open the file manager, then I tried to fix it with a...
  7. How do I change the User email and name?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. how do I change my Microsoft User Name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I change my Microsoft User Name: How do I change my Microsoft Account USERNAME please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-microsoft-user-name/b69524ef-b83e-45e3-be7b-b68cda283595
  9. How do I change my "users" name?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change my "users" name?: I just noticed whenever I save a file and look for the file path to something, its been a number instead of my name. So it looks like C: > Users > 46374> etc.. is there a way to change it to my actual name instead of this? submitted by /u/braaan92 [link] [comments]...
  10. delete a user account and name and email,also how do I delete a user on my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete a user account and name and email,also how do I delete a user on my Microsoft account: pls tell me anyone that how do I delete all users and emails of my laptop and also how do I delete the users on my Microsoft account,please someone help me...