Windows 10: How do I completely disable Windows' low battery warning?

Discus and support How do I completely disable Windows' low battery warning? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings. This is my first post in TenForums, and I'm looking forward to make this place as my first spot to resolve my Win 10 issues if you guys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kupluk, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Kupluk Win User

How do I completely disable Windows' low battery warning?

Greetings.

This is my first post in TenForums, and I'm looking forward to make this place as my first spot to resolve my Win 10 issues if you guys don't mind with that.

So, I have a relatively old laptop that its battery has gone bad. The battery is broken that if I'm not using my AC Adapter, my laptop won't be powered at all. While I was using Windows 8.1, I never had any warning like "Your battery is running low (9%), you might want to plug in your PC" like this:
    How do I completely disable Windows' low battery warning? [​IMG]

But since I'm using Win 10, this warning keeps appearing from time to time. At this point, this warning has no purpose and just simply annoying thus I want to disable this warning completely.

I've tried increasing and lowering the low battery and critical battery level threshold but the issue still persists since my battery indicator will keep saying I'm on 0% - 2% battery life.

Can anyone help me? I don't mind changing some registry values as well if it's needed.
    Thank you in advance!

:)

Kupluk, Feb 3, 2018

2. Nokia X6 - Low battery alarm / indicator ...

Hi guys,

My phone was very silent today and when I tried to use it, I found that the battery has gone ... but I do not remember an alarm or any indication that battery was low last night.

How do I turn on the low battery alarm ?

I have disabled the following in an attempt to get rid of that annoying nokia start up tone. Does this disable the low battery alarm as well ?

Settings->personal->profile->general->personalise->warning tones = OFF

Thanks.

tuckster---01, Feb 3, 2018
  3. SkyBooHI Win User
    Low Battery Prompt After Windows 10 Upgrade in Surface Pro 3

Surface Pro 3 related issue:

This is how my low battery prompt looks like now after upgrading my Windows 8.1 to 10. It used to display somewhere along the line "Battery life at 10%", then "Battery life at 7%" before it completely shut-down.

Soon after the upgrade, the low battery prompt is now a rectangular blue box with 3 dots. Anyone with the same problem and I do ?

SkyBooHI, Feb 3, 2018
  4. How do I completely disable Windows' low battery warning?

Try disabling the battery in Device Manager. The battery-related options disappear when I do that.

PolarNettles, Feb 3, 2018
  5. Kupluk Win User
    Thank you PolarNettles!

I think it works! I disabled it when I got the battery warning as well and it disappeared in instant.
    Thank you again, I didn't think to have such simple and easy answer like that.
    Cheers!

Kupluk, Feb 3, 2018
  6. EdTittel Win User
    Nice catch, PolarNettles! Sometimes the obvious solution is the best one. All one has to do is THINK of it. You did. *Smile
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How do I completely disable Windows' low battery warning?

1. How do I completely disable Windows' low battery warning? - Similar Threads - completely disable Windows'

2. Can I customize the warning of low battery ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I customize the warning of low battery ?: My laptops battery life is very low, thats why when I get the low battery sign immediately laptop turns off after that. I want the warning early so that I can plug in the charger immediately. I also have one more question : Is it ok if I keep the laptop plugged in whenever I...
  3. False Low Battery Warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    False Low Battery Warning: So, I have a Windows 10 Dell and I have it plugged it, and it says its at 98%, and 1 minute until fully charged, but, it never reaches 100%. And when I unplug it, it immediately goes into battery saver mode, saying "Your PC battery is very low." even though it's assumingly at...
  4. No low battery warnings

No low battery warnings: I don't recall when this problem started exactly, but perhaps about a month ago, after an update. I'm using Windows 10 My laptop used to give me warnings pop up and sound when my battery level was down to 20 and 10 percent. It recently stopped doing that and only shows a...
  5. my low battery warning .

my low battery warning .: my low battery warning notification has stopped working and i can not reinstall it , i have windows 10, any help would be appreciated, thank you , i am not very good on computers....
  6. Weird low battery warning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird low battery warning: [ATTACH] Hey guys I don't know if many people are encountering this but I hate it, whenever the normal \"Low battery\" pop up appears, dismissing it makes it pop up as a file explorer window, anyone know how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/W720S [link] [comments]...
  7. Weird low battery warning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird low battery warning: [ATTACH] Hey guys I don't know if many people are encountering this but I hate it, whenever the normal \"Low battery\" pop up appears, dismissing it makes it pop up as a file explorer window, anyone know how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/W720S [link] [comments]...
  8. Low battery warning

Low battery warning: My laptop doesn't warn me when the battery level gets to a critically low status. Where do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-warning/2b0d75fe-540b-4e49-b07e-e71efabecbb1
  9. Low Battery Warning on Desktop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Low Battery Warning on Desktop: My desktop gave me a low battery warning (not the one from bios at boot, but once logged into windows). It is plugged into wall outlet (US format - 120V AC). Found this...
  10. Low battery warning wth new battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low battery warning wth new battery: When I boot up I get a "low battery" warning and soon after the computer shuts down. Interestingly, the shutdown only occurs once. I have replaced the CMOS battery twice....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows Your battery is running low explorer stays