Windows 10: How do I completely opt-out of Windows Insider Program?

Discus and support How do I completely opt-out of Windows Insider Program? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I once opted in for Windows Insider Program but I later found that it was a mistake. Now I want to completely opt-out of Insider Program. I have done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FilthyPlay, Mar 14, 2021.

1. How do I completely opt-out of Windows Insider Program?

I once opted in for Windows Insider Program but I later found that it was a mistake. Now I want to completely opt-out of Insider Program. I have done some research on how to, but I couldn't find any help.
    I want to receive normal updates and not Insider updates. But it seems to me, like I still recieves them, because the 'about' section in settings says I'm running version 2004, and not 1909 which should be the newest version.

Here is a screenshot of my Insider settings:

https://preview.redd.it/z9fm9pjxpnm...bp&s=4115f5cbc1a396446b49228c686d97126a20c646

PS. I don't want to reset my computer.

Feel free to ask any questions!

submitted by /u/FilthyPlay
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FilthyPlay, Mar 14, 2021
  2. RyoTakagi Win User

opting out of windows insider program

Hello Scott, you are able to opt out of the Windows Insider Program by following the steps listed in the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10584/...

Hope this helps, and let me know if you have further questions! How do I completely opt-out of Windows Insider Program? :)

RyoTakagi, Mar 14, 2021
  3. mlg63 Win User
    can't opt out of insider program

The Windows Insider Program is listed in Settings, Update and Security. That is where you sign up for it so you should be able to opt out there too.

mlg63, Mar 14, 2021
  4. How do I completely opt-out of Windows Insider Program?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

How do I completely opt-out of Windows Insider Program?

1. How do I completely opt-out of Windows Insider Program? - Similar Threads - completely opt Insider

2. opting out of windows insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    opting out of windows insider program: I've opted out of windows insider program, but my windows update showing that my device is registered to get insider builds and I'm receiving them. How to stop these?by the way I'm not using any business or organization account.Any solution?...
  3. opting out of windows insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    opting out of windows insider program: I've opted out of windows insider program, but my windows update showing that my device is registered to get insider builds and I'm receiving them. How to stop these?by the way I'm not using any business or organization account.Any solution?...
  4. opting out of windows insider program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to Opt-out of windows insider program?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Opt-out of windows insider program?: I'm still getting windows 11 preview builds even after leaving the the insider program and there's no way to skip those builds. after few days they'll be downloading automatically how can I stop getting preview builds? I'm on 21H1 19043.1151 183550
  6. How do I completely opt-out of Windows Insider Program?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I completely opt-out of Windows Insider Program?: [ATTACH] I once opted in for Windows Insider Program but I later found that it was a mistake. Now I want to completely opt-out of Insider Program. I have done some research on how to, but I couldn't find any help. I want to receive normal updates and not Insider updates....
  7. can't opt out of insider program

can't opt out of insider program: My system is accumulating over a couple hundred gigs of data every single day..all in temp files..and my disk usage is always stuck on 100%..with apparently most of the resources being dedicated to compiling the useless things. This means my system now runs like a pig in a...
  8. How do I opt out of Windows Insider Builds?

How do I opt out of Windows Insider Builds?: Yeah so earlier I decided to opt into Windows Insider Builds as they interested me, so once I opted in, it started to install a build However, when it was installing I got a message saying "This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10 (and by that it means it won't install the...
  9. opting out of windows insider program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    opting out of windows insider program: hello everyone. my question is; how do I opt out if windows insider program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opting-out-of-windows-insider-program/082933d6-73d6-46bc-ae4f-d48c65e7eddf
  10. Opt out of windows insider?!?!

Opt out of windows insider?!?!: I have never been a windows insider and have never opted in. I just installed an update and I noticed some wired settings which lead me to find out that I am in the insider program. I have never opted in. Im sure Microsoft did this without asking me to steal my telemetry...