Windows 10: How do I completely protect myself from a hacker who uses key loggers etc?

Discus and support How do I completely protect myself from a hacker who uses key loggers etc? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Someone is consistently getting onto my computer somehow and messing with me harassing me on face book, twitter and even Pay pal says there's... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by carlaDick, Apr 28, 2021.

1. carlaDick Win User

How do I completely protect myself from a hacker who uses key loggers etc?

Someone is consistently getting onto my computer somehow and messing with me harassing me on face book, twitter and even Pay pal says there's suspicious activity on my account and sites I no longer use keep showing up as my favorites sites on my task bar thing and I have been receiving suspicious calls on my new cell phone and don't have it set up yet to receive calls just got it activated some **** is truly desperate to screw with me and needs to get a life and get caught why not make his own accounts instead of screwing with people too many sickos out there. and no matter how many time

:)

carlaDick, Apr 28, 2021
  2. *Sunny* Win User

WHEA-Logger event ID 17, Windows 10

Hi ThofikhAhamad,

Thanks for your reply. I completed the steps in Method 1. Here are the results:

(step 5a) - Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

(steps 5b and 5c) - No component store corruption detected. The operation completed successfully.

(step 5d) - The restore operation completed successfully. The operation completed successfully.

The issue was not resolved, so I restarted the computer. Then I checked Windows Update. It said "Your device is up to date. Available updates will be downloaded and installed automatically."

I'm still getting the WHEA-Logger entries in the event viewer. I've had 25 of them in the last 15 minutes. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks again,

*Sunny*, Apr 28, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How do I completely protect myself from a hacker who uses key loggers etc? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 28, 2021
  4. TIGR Win User

[WTB][US]   Temp Logger

This is a long shot at TPU, but I'm looking for a deal on a UEI Apollo IV DT304 temperature logger. Best price I have found so far is $180 locally, so if you can beat it or know of a cheaper place, please let me know!

Would be willing to entertain offers/suggestions on other temp loggers with quad inputs and good accuracy at or below this price range.

Thanks TPU.

Thema:

1. How do I completely protect myself from a hacker who uses key loggers etc? - Similar Threads - completely protect myself

2. How Do I UnBlock Myself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I UnBlock Myself: I cannot access Windows Security. It says, "This app has been blocked by your system administrator." I am the administrator. Not sure how I blocked myself, but I did. I did block the Microsoft Store for another Standard User, but that is it for Application Control Policies....
  3. I get a email from a guy who tell he is a hacker. Is that a hacker or just a scammer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I get a email from a guy who tell he is a hacker. Is that a hacker or just a scammer?: Hello,I was just reading my emails after a while and I see one mail in my spam box. The sender name was actually same with my mail address but there was " support@" in the beginning of address. and it shows that mail come from inwooden.onmicrosoft.comex: support@********.com...
  4. How do I give myself Administrators right etc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I give myself Administrators right etc.: I am the only User and am the Administrator. When I received my PC back from the tech people after a problem and they had to reinstall Windows 10 I noticed that I did not need to enter a PIN to be able to use my PC. So I decided to set one up using the Settings Menu and all...
  5. How to I protect my windows from hackers ?

How to I protect my windows from hackers ?: I worked for a reputable IT company. There, I work as part of a security management system team. All of the company's security systems are under my direction. We took all necessary safeguards, but there is always the risk of being hacked. My organization has been told to take...
  6. Protection from a hacker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Protection from a hacker: I paid a guy 50 bucks for hardware liquid cooler installation for a computer I custom built. He also installed Windows 10 and Word software on it. Is it possible for him to have access to my computer? Should I buy a new windows from microsoft instead? submitted by...
  7. how do i know who is using my windows 10 key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how do i know who is using my windows 10 key: how do i know if someone is using my windows 10 key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-who-is-using-my-windows-10-key/cb9c4482-b5d1-4b61-bdbb-7e5e616b5107
  8. how do i remove myself from this site?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i remove myself from this site?: See subject! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-myself-from-this-site/e8756ade-a028-4729-a0db-5a971ad06ec5
  9. Idenity Theft by way of my Computer, How do I protect myself?

Idenity Theft by way of my Computer, How do I protect myself?: May 31, 2019 MICROSOFT This morning my computer stopped completely! It said contact support 18777641203 The Technician that answered said his name was Andrew Williams. He said someone hacked my IP number remotely! Error loggeted Fri May 312019 Microsoft Diagnostic...
  10. How do I release myself from incognito?

How do I release myself from incognito?: How do I release myself from incognito? HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-release-myself-from-incognito/dd1d700a-615d-4bcd-86a5-bbda93694674"