Windows 10: How do I completely remove remaining ONE DRIVE files from computer?

Discus and support How do I completely remove remaining ONE DRIVE files from computer? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, This is about a new LG GRam 15.6" touchscreen laptop with 12th Gen Intel Core i5-1240P - 10080P - Windows 11 Home.Reinstalled Windows 11 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hrhmar, Dec 22, 2022.

1. hrhmar Win User

How do I completely remove remaining ONE DRIVE files from computer?

Hello, This is about a new LG GRam 15.6" touchscreen laptop with 12th Gen Intel Core i5-1240P - 10080P - Windows 11 Home.Reinstalled Windows 11 Home using local because Microsoft tech said that would remove One Drive and all files would be local. That is not what happened and Microsoft support either cannot or will not help. For example, Using Microsoft Office ProPlus 2021 Word, I want to SAVE AS to my local user account but in some devices software even when I change the drive, it still says One Drive. I am essentially illiterate when it comes to technical matters on computers. I read a

:)

hrhmar, Dec 22, 2022
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Dec 22, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 22, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How do I completely remove remaining ONE DRIVE files from computer? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 22, 2022
Thema:

1. How do I completely remove remaining ONE DRIVE files from computer? - Similar Threads - completely remove remaining

2. How do I move files from one drive to my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move files from one drive to my computer?: How do I move files from one drive to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-files-from-one-drive-to-my-computer/a81c9f23-ee84-4b33-8def-8c6ae00cc1c4
  3. How do I move files from one drive to my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I move files from one drive to my computer?: How do I move files from one drive to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-files-from-one-drive-to-my-computer/a81c9f23-ee84-4b33-8def-8c6ae00cc1c4
  4. How do I move files from one drive to my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do I completely remove One Drive from my system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I completely remove One Drive from my system?: It would be great it Microsoft would stop forcing files onto One Drive then holding them hostage there. It would also be great if my posts on how to completely remove this invasive program were not removed. I feel like this is an invasion of my privacy and makes it impossible...
  6. How do I completely remove One Drive from my system?

How do I completely remove One Drive from my system?: It would be great it Microsoft would stop forcing files onto One Drive then holding them hostage there. It would also be great if my posts on how to completely remove this invasive program were not removed. I feel like this is an invasion of my privacy and makes it impossible...
  7. How do I completely remove One Drive from my system?

8. How do I completely remove remaining ONE DRIVE files from computer?

How do I completely remove remaining ONE DRIVE files from computer?: Hello, This is about a new LG GRam 15.6" touchscreen laptop with 12th Gen Intel Core i5-1240P - 10080P - Windows 11 Home.Reinstalled Windows 11 Home using local because Microsoft tech said that would remove One Drive and all files would be local. That is not what happened and...
  9. How do I remove one drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I remove one drive?: I have legit just re-imaged my system, meaning wiped the hard drive, used installation media to reinstall windows etc etc when I was etting it up i explicitly asked windows when i got the opportunity through one of the many prompts that comes up through the installation...
  10. how do i remove one drive

how do i remove one drive: Hi there. im looking for some help .i had one drive installed (i will never again in my life ever use!!!) it uploaded all of my files to the cloud to which i did not like . so i deiceded to delete this on doing so it left the one drive folder on my computer . now this really...